Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5247/ln4c.png

Thanks Josh..see this is the error if you can help it..there is not any exiting script..this is the first script we are pasting..yesterday it was working fine..but dont know today what happened...also how do we copy formula?
You are supposed to 'paste'. Do not paste special. Formula is already there. You can see formulae in original file. However, RTNow will not work with Nest. Use only specified utility.

Einstein

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I have used and configured RTtiger to ami successfully. But not able to use Nest to ami.

im using simple paste in both 'new excel sheet' and in rtd in RTnest. still N/A.

called the customer care guy (Anand Rathi) they said technical guy is on break. he will call me.. lol pathetic customer care!! jab man karega unka help karengai else go to hell!!

josh1

I have used and configured RTtiger to ami successfully. But not able to use Nest to ami.

im using simple paste in both 'new excel sheet' and in rtd in RTnest. still N/A.

called the customer care guy (Anand Rathi) they said technical guy is on break. he will call me.. lol pathetic customer care!! jab man karega unka help karengai else go to hell!!
They will be of no help. If your OS is Win 7 or 8, you may have to run Excel as administrator. See earlier posts by other users like LV Gandhi.

Einstein

They will be of no help. If your OS is Win 7 or 8, you may have to run Excel as administrator. See earlier posts by other users like LV Gandhi.
Still no gain. this is from the cell.
=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|ACC-EQ","Trading Symbol")

tried reinstalling nest. still not getting anything..#N/A

Trader_PK

You are supposed to 'paste'. Do not paste special. Formula is already there. You can see formulae in original file. However, RTNow will not work with Nest. Use only specified utility.
Josh thank you for your help..Now that problem resolved..Now new problem is there...when I click in excel to start RT data..then a blank amibroker open like following image..Please help in this too

Taiki

Josh thank you for your help..Now that problem resolved..Now new problem is there...when I click in excel to start RT data..then a blank amibroker open like following image..Please help in this too

Your symbols are not imported, please make sure you have placed the RTG3 / NEST format file in Amibroker format folder.

Regards
Taiki

Trader_PK

Your symbols are not imported, please make sure you have placed the RTG3 / NEST format file in Amibroker format folder.

Regards
Taiki
Yes I have RTG3 file........ 2 day ago it was working fine..Now don't know what happened

Taiki

Yes I have RTG3 file........ 2 day ago it was working fine..Now don't know what happened
Okay, I had faced simillar problem few weeks back, where I had everything correct, and had used this utility for past 2 months, and then it stopped working suddenly..

I debugged the code and have optimized few lines, Now it worked for me.. I am sharing the same file here, Please try this and let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzEP8NL1S-irZEVSa2Y0LUtISXc/edit?usp=sharing

Since I am trading only with Nifty I have modified it for max 5 scrips to give better performance..

@Josh brother, please have look on the modified code and suggest..

Regards
Taiki

Hi,
I am using ur utility with nest trader. I am getting realtime feed in excel. The problem is when I click "start rt data", the amibroker it launches is blank.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

josh1

Still no gain. this is from the cell.
=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|ACC-EQ","Trading Symbol")

tried reinstalling nest. still not getting anything..#N/A
Well you are not trying my solution. You are also giving information in bits and pieces. I cannot help without full info.

Status
Not open for further replies.