Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake.Head

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Read my post again and figure out what is missing ?
There is help file in RTD app ref to that,if you can't figure out.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Manoj / Snake,

That error is removed after i arranged the column as per the screen shot you gave in"col order.PNG". I need to check how the working is..Also I need to check the historic backfil..Will check and let you know.

Last edited:

When I am trying to open rtd
there is a msg saying - Line 17 (File "C:\Program Files\RTD\RTD.exe"):
Error: Variable must be of type "Object".

Can anyone help please
Thanks in advance
Regards

NJ23

Can anyone help please
Thanks in advance
Regards
Are you on a 64 bit os with both 32 bit and 64 bit AmiBoker installed or just 64 bit AmiBroker installed?
I had a similar error. I un-installed 64 bit Ami and re-installed both 32bit Ami and RTD, it started working for me.

Are you on a 64 bit os with both 32 bit and 64 bit AmiBoker installed or just 64 bit AmiBroker installed?
I had a similar error. I un-installed 64 bit Ami and re-installed both 32bit Ami and RTD, it started working for me.

Its 32 bit os in my other laptop with 64 bit os everything working.
What to do ?

Thanks

@shankar4kv@josh1@tracerbullet,
i have tried 1.23 ,working well but i am not getting real time update for CNX Nifty and BANK Nifty however backfill is working,in tracerbullets old ver i am getting real time updates for index values .RTD Man shows Topic connect.i am clueless where things went wrong.please guide me.
regards
prakash

figured it out myself in settings.ini file you have to add the missing TimeFormat=%H:%M:%S which solves the problem.
regards
prakash

Can anyone help please
Thanks in advance
Regards

Ran the program as administrator everything working fine

Thanks a lot
wish you all very Happy & Successful trading

:clap::clap::clap:

Can anyone help please
Thanks in advance
Regards
Thanks Manoj / Snake,

That error is removed after i arranged the column as per the screen shot you gave in"col order.PNG". I need to check how the working is..Also I need to check the historic backfil..Will check and let you know.
Thanks Guys..
It worked..So the problem is that if i am having multiple watch window in Nest the only active one is taken into account. This was a great help. I had tried to do backfill. I think only 1 month old backfill can happen. Is there a way i can get backfill with 1min TF upto say 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.