Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

write click compatibility and run as administratgive your problem solve
I had run as adminstrative with compatable Win 7 option still the same..I doubt should i change any in setting.in file. Because I see the format as "Scrip9=nse_fo|BHARTIARTL15FEBFUT;BHARTIARTL15FEBFUT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest". But the rtd.format file is in the form "Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt" I tried this option also by setting my nest terminal columns as both of the 2 orders. Still not working

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi SnakeHead..can you let me know where can i find the help file..

Pls Right click the RTD icon in DeskTop > click Properties > Click Open Location File > click Tutorial.chm (this is the HELP file)

I had run as adminstrative with compatable Win 7 option still the same..I doubt should i change any in setting.in file. Because I see the format as "Scrip9=nse_fo|BHARTIARTL15FEBFUT;BHARTIARTL15FEBFUT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest". But the rtd.format file is in the form "Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt" I tried this option also by setting my nest terminal columns as both of the 2 orders. Still not working
Pls also upload a screen shot of ur Settings.ini file contents.

P.S.:-The ScreenShots above shows that none of the 3 Radio Buttons (preferably NEST PLUS) is selected. Pls go thru HELP file and also browse thru a few previous Posts by RAGHUVEER for Guidance .

Thank u
shiraj

Last edited:

josh1

Linuxtor - You have to ensure that certain columns are present in the market watch for backfill to run properly. There is a help menu in RTD. Can you see that in the image that you have attached? Click on that and explore to open the help file. It gives the columns required.

RTD.format file should go in your/Amibroker/formats folder. You need not open it.

Hi Shiraj,

I need some help to understand what went wrong with my RTD. I had downloaded the RTD_Installer.exe from "https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B76gRVAJlKl3a2xuNFhLYU5QNlU&usp=sharing" and installed. After installing I made the changes in the "setting.in" to add my scrips for “ABIRLANUVO-EQ” . The confusion was what the order of columns should be. Because in the setting.in file the samples given are in the form like :- “Scrip1=mcx_fo|ALUMINIUM15JANFUT;ALUMINIUM15JANFUT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest”. But in the rtd.format its “FORMAT Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt” . So I tried putting the scrips in “setting.in” in both way’s ie
Scrip1=nse_cm|ABIRLANUVO-EQ;ABIRLANUVO;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest and
Scrip1=nse_cm|ABIRLANUVO-EQ; YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt.
But both didn’t work. When opening RTD by just double click it shows the error ”Trading symbol must be present”. When opening RTD as “Run as Administrator” it shows the error “Exchange must be present”.The symbol “ABIRLANUVO-EQ” is present in the Nest Terminal. Attached are the 3 screen shot.
Pls help out to me where I am wrong.
You must be running a 64 bit operating system and NEST TRADER or NSE NOW might be installed c:\program files
but RTDMAN installs itself in C:\Program files(x86). Try to install nest trader and now also in C:\Program files(x86) it solved my problem which was same as yours. Hope it would work for you.

Thanks to JOSH SIR and and everyone who is involved depeloping this tool.

regards,:clap::clap::clap::

You must be running a 64 bit operating system and NEST TRADER or NSE NOW might be installed c:\program files
but RTDMAN installs itself in C:\Program files(x86). Try to install nest trader and now also in C:\Program files(x86) it solved my problem which was same as yours. Hope it would work for you.

Hi Joshi / Mark / Snake head /shiraj
Thanks for the reply and help. But the problem still existing. The machine is 32 bit and I have give the full access controll to the Nest (C:\Program Files\Omnesys), RTD(“C:\RTD”) and Amibroker(C:\Program Files\AmiBroker) installed folders. I have even set the permission for the shortcuts as shown in the screenshot “RTD_permission”. I have set the same for Nest and Amibroker. I went through the help file ie “Tutorial.chm” inside the installed folder of RTD. I havent installed the “Ramdisk” as I think this is to increase the performace. So for time being I didn’t install.
On openning the RTD short cut and selecing the Nest Plus radio button I am getting the error “Exchange must be present”. The columns in the Nest Terminal is as per the screen shot “Nest_Columns” and in settings.ini file as per screen shot settings. Pls check and let me know what I have put in the settings.ini file is correct as per the “Tutorial.chm” because I can see the commented scrips in the file with different column names. One more thing I am having multiple watch windows. Of these I have set the only columns for “AUROPHARMA15FEBFUT” window in the format given in the help file.

Attachments

Snake.Head

Add those Columns
Settings in NEST/NOW
Market Watch Columns – following columns must be present
Trading Symbol . Exchange .Series/Expiry . Instrument Name .Symbol .Option Type .Strike Price

VWAP Statistics Column
"Start Time","Open Rate","High Rate","Low Rate","Close Rate","Differential Vol"

DataTable Column order is very important to get proper backfill from Data Table
Scrip Name, "Date Time","Open,"High","Low","Close","Volume"

Add those Columns
Settings in NEST/NOW
Market Watch Columns – following columns must be present
Trading Symbol . Exchange .Series/Expiry . Instrument Name .Symbol .Option Type .Strike Price

VWAP Statistics Column
"Start Time","Open Rate","High Rate","Low Rate","Close Rate","Differential Vol"

DataTable Column order is very important to get proper backfill from Data Table
Scrip Name, "Date Time","Open,"High","Low","Close","Volume"
Hi Snakehead,

I have added these columns in the nest terminal "Trading Symbol LTT Open High Low LTP Volume Traded Today" and the values and columns are as shown in the pic . I am not getting as what else and where to add

Status
Not open for further replies.