Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

hello hemenji,

I downloaded getbhavcopy , downloaded data from 1/1/09 till date.

went to the downloader and started converting, followed ur instructions as given on ur site,

while converting it ask (see the picture)

if 1st time i enter anything eg. ABC

it ask many times, .....

what to do ?

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

hello hemenji,

I downloaded getbhavcopy , downloaded data from 1/1/09 till date.

went to the downloader and started converting, followed ur instructions as given on ur site,

while converting it ask (see the picture)

if 1st time i enter anything eg. ABC

it ask many times, .....

what to do ?
This is a known issue. To resolve this please check the Output Header checkbox for the BSE options, Save Options and download the data again.

Now if you try to import this newly downloaded it will import fine.

Getbhavcopy version 2.0.7 has been released -- Blog Post and change log.

Download the latest version from www.getbhavcopy.com

Thanks and Regards,
totalbankrupt (aka Hemen Kapadia)
Dear Heman ,

I get error massage in GBC new varsion,

Error NSE Processor cannot open temporary bhavcopy file
Error Could not find file 'D:\getbhavcopy\temp\NSEbhav.gbc'.

Error BSE Processor cannot open temporary bhavcopy file
Error Could not find file 'D:\getbhavcopy\temp\BSEbhav.gbc'.

pls guide me what to do!!!

earlier version works fine till nov.end

Dear Heman ,

I get error massage in GBC new varsion,

Error NSE Processor cannot open temporary bhavcopy file
Error Could not find file 'D:\getbhavcopy\temp\NSEbhav.gbc'.

Error BSE Processor cannot open temporary bhavcopy file
Error Could not find file 'D:\getbhavcopy\temp\BSEbhav.gbc'.

pls guide me what to do!!!

earlier version works fine till nov.end

Delete the temp folder and try again.

Regards,
Hemen

Dear Hemen ,

Now it run better.:thumb:

u also look my other request for ncdex and mcx bhav copy.

hope u do the needful earliest:):)

Dear Hemen ,

Now it run better.:thumb:

u also look my other request for ncdex and mcx bhav copy.

hope u do the needful earliest:):)
hey pra1968,

i had the same problem as u, with latest version i am able to dwld only after 01 Dec 09, can't dwld previous data.

I will once again and if not working , will try with older versions n newer version combination

thanks

hey pra1968,

i had the same problem as u, with latest version i am able to dwld only after 01 Dec 09, can't dwld previous data.

I will once again and if not working , will try with older versions n newer version combination

thanks
sumit,

In case you face issue, please post the logs. Also do not use older versions. They will not be supported.

Regards,
hemen

rajeshn2007

hey pra1968,

thanks
Hi,
try this software, it is working without any problem.
nse-data-downloader

Hi,
try this software, it is working without any problem.
nse-data-downloader
i had used that too, and even manav nse tracker, manav's looks is on holiday and haven't updated after nse changed format.

even nse bse data downloader giving same errors , 404 , server problems, etc.

Last edited:

i had used that too, and even manav nse tracker, manav's looks is on holiday and haven't updated after nse changed format.

even nse bse data downloader giving same errors , 404 , server problems, etc.
Getbhavcopy version 2.0.7 is updated for all issues and is working fine as per my reports. Are you still facing any issue ?

http://www.getbhavcopy.com/apps/blog/entries/show/2264535-getbhavcopy-version-2-0-7-released