Free EOD analyzing software.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately not sure what makes you problem in launching the application. When you click on the launch button in the launch page, it will automatically download the jnlp file and launch the software. Looks like your browser settings may be preventing the download of the jnlp file. May be you can try with different browser or trying to change your browser settings to allow download file from this website.

Good luck.

I am already having 300+ days data downloaded by my own software. Can I use profitindicator without downloading EOD prices? If yes, will you please tell me the format of the data required?

Hi,

I would recommend launching ProfitIndicators and make it download the files. By that way it would automatically download and place the files in correct location and also in correct format. Also It should not take much time. This should be done in around 10 min.

Hi All!

We are happy to announce, that Chartoasis Chili, the successor of the chart application has been released.

Features

Analysis functions

Almost every technical analysis function has been implemented in the new version. It has the same indicators, you can fine-tune the indicator parameters, you can draw channel, wedge or markings on the chart.
You can load up to 5 data series, which can be analysed independently, but on the 6th tab you can also compare the performance of the 5 instruments in various time ranges.
The software supports multiple chart types (area/linecharts and candlesticks).

Data

Regarding data there are multiple improvements:
- the software contains built-in, automatically updated data (for currencies, cryptocurrencies, gold and silver)
- you no longer have to download data as you can use data from the internet directly using a URL (currently only Quandl.com is supported).
- you can still load separate data files
-the program no longer seeks hardcoded data formats when loading, but it tries to interpret the input file. This has 2 impacts: it may load data files that have never met before and if it is unable to interpret data file, it will pop up the importing wizard, which helps you to import it.
loaded data with every setting of the analysis can be saved to and loaded from the browser
-you can also load dividend data

Other features

The software was rewritten in Javascript, which has multiple impacts:

- it runs in most modern browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Java is no longer needed to be installed

We also prepared it for mobile devices which means, that

- on small screens it automatically switches to a mobile optimized view
- supports mobile gestures like swipe (for moving time window), or pinch (for zooming time window)
- as it only requires a browser, it works both on Android and iPhone (however, on iPhone you may want to use Google Chrome for it)

The default version of the software can still be used free of charge, and no registration is required.

Feel free to start it – it loads sample data in the beginning, so you can try it at once!
https://www.chartoasis.com/free-analysis-software-start-cop3/

Best regards, good luck to use it:
Szabolcs Kelemen / Chartoasis.com