Free Charting software Plus free data feed

Dear Rambas,
I have managed to install your software but I am able to see only M5 M15 M30 and H1 charts but not H4 and D1 charts where I kept getting the message "Waiting for Update". Kindly advise where I could have done wrong.
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

RAMDAS

Dear Rambas,
I have managed to install your software but I am able to see only M5 M15 M30 and H1 charts but not H4 and D1 charts where I kept getting the message "Waiting for Update". Kindly advise where I could have done wrong.
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.
in indicator property check if D1 is True ..if it is false then D1 chart will not get created.
H4 chart and not created.

Dear Ramdas,
Thanks for responding. Your programs are working properly now, earlier D1 didn't show, now there are showing up almost instantaneously.
BTW, do you have an alternative/backup module for pulling price data from Yahoo! for stocks/instruments that are not available from Google, I believe this will make your solution more comprehensive and complete.
Finally, once again thank you for your generous sharing! :clap::clapping::thumb:

Dawood

avafx also provides nifty data ...google it and download ava metatrader...u can get realtime data feed with little difference and it starts working from 9.00am itself.

RAMDAS

Dear Ramdas,
Thanks for responding. Your programs are working properly now, earlier D1 didn't show, now there are showing up almost instantaneously.
BTW, do you have an alternative/backup module for pulling price data from Yahoo! for stocks/instruments that are not available from Google, I believe this will make your solution more comprehensive and complete.
Finally, once again thank you for your generous sharing! :clap::clapping::thumb:
good it's working,
Wwhen you want to close chart then click W1 button and then close chart.
W1 timeframe clears all chart data to 0,
then next time after you restart MT4 fresh data is featched.

Last edited:
Dear friend
i have go through your post and tried but not able to succeed so will you please help me by providing suitable mt4/5 link and how to do in more details so that i can see the chart

Free Charting software Plus free data feed

Respected Ramdas Ji I have installed the Stock Char MT 4 but it has not worked live with the market. I have reinstalled it today will check tomorrow, but it does not show Nifty Futures, what to do for that. Thanks for your kind help please . God Bless you.
MS Sidhu