Free Charting software Plus free data feed

HI Ramadas,

At the outset I would like to appreciate your great efforts and tendency to help the small investors without any expectation. Only few people (Traderji users) will have that attitude and especially in the Financial track.

Am facing a small issue where I have added new symbols into the symbol.txt but how to apply the script ?

Could you please help by explaining step by step.

Thanks,
Siva

RAMDAS

HI Ramadas,

At the outset I would like to appreciate your great efforts and tendency to help the small investors without any expectation. Only few people (Traderji users) will have that attitude and especially in the Financial track.

Am facing a small issue where I have added new symbols into the symbol.txt but how to apply the script ?

Could you please help by explaining step by step.

Thanks,
Siva
Thanks for the word of appriciation.
I have explain in word file Instalation and working manual V10
How to create your own symbol list in step 9 page 8
you can create your own symbol list.
I have posted all source code of script Script Create Symbol List V10.

Step 9 Creating your own symbol list
For creating your own symbol list we will use script Script Create Symbol List V10.mq4
This script is located under script
How to create your own symbol list.
Create one file name symbols.txt which content you script name. e.g below
And save this text file symbols.txt in folder \experts\files
ACC
BHEL
GAIL
ITC
SIEMENS
SAIL
INFOSYSTCH

Then open any chart and apply script Script Create Symbol List V10 on chart and then restart MT4.
And follow step 4 to show all symbol.

Sunny1

Excellent Work......Hats Off To You....

even thought popularity for ami and ms is more nobody cared to make such good utility for them...and you have done such excellent work for mt4...

can we expect RT data soon? I am seeing V20 realtime in the list so I thought may be...

And Installation was breeze in MT4...I thought it would be complicated...because no such data feed existed earlier for mt4

RAMDAS

Excellent Work......Hats Off To You....

even thought popularity for ami and ms is more nobody cared to make such good utility for them...and you have done such excellent work for mt4...

can we expect RT data soon? I am seeing V20 realtime in the list so I thought may be...

And Installation was breeze in MT4...I thought it would be complicated...because no such data feed existed earlier for mt4
Yes. NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime which is posted in 4share is for realtime, i use it sometimes to watch some stock. you can try it.
for using realtime, you have to login to some demo accout, then open any chart which is moving, Nifty chart will be good.
Open Nifty 5Min chart, put indicator NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime
in indicator property under stock name put e.g ACC .
then go to MT4 - File -> Open Offline --> ACC 5Min chart, and you will see it changes realtime on every tick of Nifty.
in realtime on every tick of Nifty chart data is pull from google finance and chart is created. on ACC 5Min offline chart you can out any indicator and it will work.
if you want ACC 15Min chart, Then just change Niftty chart to M15 and open ACC M15 Offline chart.

Sunny1

Thanks...Great That finally ...free data is free again....
Will try tomorrow....

but I could not understand nifty chart...there no nifty in symbol list ...
tried putting v20 real time in dlf....and after that mt4 hangs..

RAMDAS

Thanks...Great That finally ...free data is free again....
Will try tomorrow....

but I could not understand nifty chart...there no nifty in symbol list ...
tried putting v20 real time in dlf....and after that mt4 hangs..
Oh i am sorry, use this NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime.mq4
i have uploaded it just now
Refer post 97 on how to use it.

Sunny1

And what about nifty chart? there is no option for nifty..

Need To login to demo ..Ok...I missed that part...or read worng....Ok ..thanks will try

Last edited:
HELLO SIR

I am completely novice in this field i want to know which is best esignal data or other data like yahoo. i charts, odin feed to amibroker i m planing to trade with simple indicators so im not intrested in a miborker but i want quality real itme data with some simple indicators can e signal provide this or i have to buy ami and feed it with odin data as i came across in a thread seniors please guide me abt this