Free Charting software Plus free data feed

RAMDAS

Respected RAMDAS JI i have downloaded it but it does not work live with the market please help
Dear mangtasidhu,

I have removed all old file and uploaded fresh MT4 Stock Chart V10.rar file which content installation manual and all required files.
You can follow instructions as given in word file.
Pl Note: this is Not real time update tool.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/Ex4gjhEX/StockChartMT4.html

I have also created another tool which shows realtime chart on MT4.
NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime.mq4
Refer post 97 on how to use it. this tool i posted for beta testing purpose.
since working on how to reduce data traffic.

McNish

Dear Ramdas,
A true Traderji Member you are. Kudos to the Forum. :clapping:
I tried your app but there could be something missing from my end as I was not able to see the data. Does it come only in the market hours or off market hours too? Guess I will know this tomorrow.
Anyway, A Great Great App and then I believe if you keep up this effort, you'll end up somewhere on the summit as the real destination for a traveler is the Journey itself. The road less traveled is the most adventurous and rewarding.
Well, I too have a request to make of you. This is not the subject of this thread but seeing your programing abilities, I guess you could be of help.
I'm looking to convert a specific AFL (Amibroker Code) to MQ4. It is a small code with ADX and Trailing stop loss. Gives great entry and exit points for certain time frames. Please PM me and help me out.
Cheers Buddy !

RAMDAS

Dear Ramdas,
A true Traderji Member you are. Kudos to the Forum. :clapping:
I tried your app but there could be something missing from my end as I was not able to see the data. Does it come only in the market hours or off market hours too? Guess I will know this tomorrow.
Anyway, A Great Great App and then I believe if you keep up this effort, you'll end up somewhere on the summit as the real destination for a traveler is the Journey itself. The road less traveled is the most adventurous and rewarding.
Well, I too have a request to make of you. This is not the subject of this thread but seeing your programing abilities, I guess you could be of help.
I'm looking to convert a specific AFL (Amibroker Code) to MQ4. It is a small code with ADX and Trailing stop loss. Gives great entry and exit points for certain time frames. Please PM me and help me out.
Cheers Buddy !

Thanks for your encouraging words about me.

it works anytime, there are two tools, i can help you to make it work, you can PM me.

regarding your AFL code. no need to re-program there are lot and lot of code and indicatores available on MT4, just tell me what exactly you use, i will tell you which indicator you can use .

yaa i love traderji forum i am very old member , that's why posted this tool here with all source code so that people can make use of it and do improvement also.

Hi RAMDAS,
Thanks for nice software.Its really helpfull.:thumb:
but i have some prob regarding offline update.
My existing chart not updating, only new opened chart updating.

RAMDAS

Hi RAMDAS,
Thanks for nice software.Its really helpfull.:thumb:
but i have some prob regarding offline update.
My existing chart not updating, only new opened chart updating.
I checked again on live, it is working, even if your old offline chart is open, it start moving when you put NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime.mq4 indicator on any chart which is moving. you can put this indicator on any instrument chart like EURUSD or Nifty,
i put it on INDIA50 on XTB broker platform, and it's working.
Refer post 97 on how to use it.

Hi Ramdas,

I had installed the software and followed instructions as u given in manual. But charts are displaying the message "Waiting for update" always and also created one log file "NSE Stock Chart V10 RealTime.log"
and this file contains the below info

1;39;;;Function "CheckHST" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
1;39;;;Function "RefreshChartWindow" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

so please let me know how to overcome this issue.

thank you.

I created a demo account in MT4, however in the Account-Type option, I only see forex-usd and other types but nothing for INR or NIFTY like FXcentral.

Can someone please guide me how to open up RT data for NIFTY using the demo account that RAMADAS mentioned?