"Forex Levels" - Trading recommendations, daily forecast on EURUSD and GBPUSD

luck4x

"Forex Levels" - Trading recommendations, daily forecast on GBPUSD

" My view on GBPUSD - Price is already in a great support area across all higher time frame, but the downtrend is still intact. Price will break through 1.45540 and can go upto 1.42235 , and can have a retrace upto 1.50755. Let know your views."

Attachments

howardroark

There are bullish divergence on D and 4H, retracement / pull back is due ..
But tomorrow NFP should give clear idea ... for when will the divergence actually play out ...

Re: "Forex Levels" - Trading recommendations, daily forecast on GBPUSD

" My view on GBPUSD - Price is already in a great support area across all higher time frame, but the downtrend is still intact. Price will break through 1.45540 and can go upto 1.42235 , and can have a retrace upto 1.50755. Let know your views."
Appears that it is dropping like a stone at this time on the daily chart, 1.4447

natjay

GBP/USD is under 50EMA and also below the lower part of the downward-pointing Keltner Channel.

Just look at the Heiken Ashi chart on the Daily TF... the wick of the last candle still points below. A doji or spinning top formation might signify possible turnaround when that happens.

howardroark

GBP/USD is under 50EMA and also below the lower part of the downward-pointing Keltner Channel.

Just look at the Heiken Ashi chart on the Daily TF... the wick of the last candle still points below. A doji or spinning top formation might signify possible turnaround when that happens.
Symmetrical DB on M ....
OS on W, D and 4H ....
I'm bullish on GU ... waiting for proper timing to go Long ...
Today's GBP news in next 7 hours should give enough clues ...