first post- picks

misty said:
..........just b cose he was a junior n he did not have a track record he was been abused by other seniors xcept saint.i think v hav missed a person who cud have contributed a lot to the forum.that i dont bleive was in gud spirit of the forum.if people here only want followers n no leaders coming up i think it does not go too well in describing the spirit of the forum.apologies but i bleive in speaking frm the heart n this is wat i felt after going through different posts.i may b wrong.
Your above are not true as far as I know the forum for last one year. My dear misty, I think you are making mole out of mountain. The entire discussion in this thread can not be taken as a reflection of forum culture. Atleast I feel there is no culture of Senior and Junior here. I personally have equal respect for all members here. There is no element of partiality here as you mentioned. Plz friend take all the discussions in healthy manner. There is nothing personal against anybody. All are welcome here. Criticism and appreciation are part of life and one cannot run away from this fact.

Thanks,
nkpanjiyar

Hi All,

Lets move on please. I want to see some more info or knowledged based things. I am benefitting a lot from this site. Before I came to this site, I made lot of losses still not recovered but I am trying to learn a lot. I make sure that I spend atleast 2hrs a day by reading all the articles posted by them. So lets not debate any more.

I would like to request someone to take up class on MACD or Price Oscillator so that everyone will get knowledge on it. I hope someone takes the initiative on it.

Can some give me the calculation formula for MACD.

Thanks
Raj