first post- picks

#1
well friends this is my first post in this forum
i would like to recomme nd stocks 4 portfolio building rather than trading the momentum i have my eyes on few stocks:
1.oriental hotels {top pick}
2.pAper products{top pick}
3.essel propac
4.glaxo pharma
5.finolex cables
6.elforge {bse}
7.gati
8.indian hotel
 

karthikmarar

Well-Known Member
#4
Amit, Saint

With due respect I think you guys are wasting your time trying to do technical and fundamental analysis for the benefit of the members. You see, it is apparant that people are happy with just TIPS, just give the stock name and no need for any backup analysis and memebers will rush to buy. We (including me) have been shouting hoarse at people who post calls without any backup... all in vain. I really wonder ..are we wasting our time....may be it will be better used to enhance our own trading and for the family..

regards

Karthik
 

AMITBE

Well-Known Member
#5
Hi Karthik...exactly right you are friend.
I've been seeing people post their tips and analysis off news-letters and other wesites...and even scream for approval and appreciation, all for posting what they do. I guess there must be some kick they get out of it.
The other thing that bugs me no end is titles like FREE Intraday or FREE delivery calls. It's as if the rest of us get paid for all the winners we put out here.
As for me, the charm of being here is wearing thin, and as you rightly said, time would be better spent on focusing on one's own family and trading.
Changes are natural and this will pass too.
 
#6
karthikmarar said:
Amit, Saint

With due respect I think you guys are wasting your time trying to do technical and fundamental analysis for the benefit of the members. You see, it is apparant that people are happy with just TIPS, just give the stock name and no need for any backup analysis and memebers will rush to buy. We (including me) have been shouting hoarse at people who post calls without any backup... all in vain. I really wonder ..are we wasting our time....may be it will be better used to enhance our own trading and for the family..

regards

Karthik
Well said Karthik,
Couldnt agree more:cool: :cool:
 
#7
hey amitbe and kartik dont feel agitated its not tht no one is following u ppl i have gone thru ur recommends u have answered my quries i am thankful to u ppl

i mean comeon this is not a forum wr 1 newbie comes and takes all the credit the forum consider of u ppl only u saint, nkj and many more i cant even count the names

the fact is a diamond need not tell i am diamond

same way u ppl dont have to prove urself

cheers! and keep the good thing coming we all luv and hope this forum never ends:)

;)
 
#8
vis1183 said:
well friends this is my first post in this forum
i would like to recomme nd stocks 4 portfolio building rather than trading the momentum i have my eyes on few stocks:
1.oriental hotels {top pick}
2.pAper products{top pick}
3.essel propac
4.glaxo pharma
5.finolex cables
6.elforge {bse}
7.gati
8.indian hotel
Hi Vis,

Some very nice ones amongst those,my friend......would be sweeter the next time if you could post some reasoning behind the calls,be they fundamental,technical,etc.

Thanks Vis1183,

I had 12,000 Rs in my account and wondering what to buy.. You sure made my day...

Dhaya
Hi Dhaya,

Would be great to trade and make profits based on proper education.Then that trade becomes yours......just some advice from a friend who has been doing this a while,don't take a tip just because it's there to be taken.Educate yourself first on trading techniques and strategies and by all means take the tip based on ur education.

Saint
 
#9
Saint said:
Hi Vis,

Some very nice ones amongst those,my friend......would be sweeter the next time if you could post some reasoning behind the calls,be they fundamental,technical,etc.



Hi Dhaya,

Would be great to trade and make profits based on proper education.Then that trade becomes yours......just some advice from a friend who has been doing this a while,don't take a tip just because it's there to be taken.Educate yourself first on trading techniques and strategies and by all means take the tip based on ur education.

Saint

I think i too would agree with karthik here..point is..if you dont do research on your stocks then u dont have conviction..believe you me that is required in every decision that you take in life and more so in the case of equity markets where you operate in hihly dynamic and volatile conditions..'

Ones conviction abt his stock picks can only help him tide thru the times..

If not by the experience of others like Amit, Saint and KArthik... Lets hope ppl wud live and learnout of their own mistakes...

I had aired the same concerns when we had started the new thread..stock picks from various sources...

The philosophy of researching stocks wud become increasingly important as the markets becomes voaltile over the 10k mark..

Bye
Gaurav
 
#10
karthikmarar said:
Amit, Saint

With due respect I think you guys are wasting your time trying to do technical and fundamental analysis for the benefit of the members. You see, it is apparant that people are happy with just TIPS, just give the stock name and no need for any backup analysis and memebers will rush to buy. We (including me) have been shouting hoarse at people who post calls without any backup... all in vain. I really wonder ..are we wasting our time....may be it will be better used to enhance our own trading and for the family..

regards

Karthik
Hi Karthik,

I understand the desperation behind your words.In trying to help,we sacrifice a lot of our personal time.This whole process is a severe drain on one's energy and time.................and yet,my friend,this whole process is not to benefit the multitudes.If many get benefitted,that's great.But even if one person could learn a thing or two,that's fulfilling in itself.If one amongst all the thousands who browse thru this forum could change from a tip-lover to a trader who bases his entries and exits on sound trading sense,and is making sweet gains weekly and monthly from the market alone,and this person was transformed thus after coming to Traderji.com........that is the greatest reward,the greatest fulfillment.

From the emails I get,I have come across quite a few where that transformation has taken place......the sacrifice of so much time and energy was worth it.

But I do understand your pain,my friend..........

Take care,and all the best!
Saint
 

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?