first post- picks

Another Stock That I Wud Like To Mention Is 3i Infotech.with People Who Have 1-2yr Perspective They Can Enter 3i Infotech N If Somebody Is A Patient Investor Who Does Not Look At Prices On Everyday Basis They Can Also Have A Look At "niit"

lots of action here going on....

I think lets make peace.....

well a suggestion for Traderji... i know since its tough to contain people from making calls here.. we can have some basic rules..

like.. advice memebers

1. not to make calls without any proper justification, atleast 10 lines of writeup. we are no asking much.
2. Let people be decent in what they write here.
3. Let the english be specific and not using ur, 2 4r... i mean no short hand english (why kill english). If you can write then dont come here..
4. Members who voilate should be blocked from entering the forum.
5. Such memebers names, their e-mail ids has to be published in a banned section.

At the end its upto members of what they want to see and listen. Since, its their KARMA at the end, if the fall in wrong hands.

I regret the new member vis1183 approach here. what can be said of him.
I think he will understand in better what AMIT wrote.

This is a place to take Help and Give Help.. and I feel most of the members aren't in a rush to take profits from forum and market.

If anyone does, i beg Karthik, Amit, Saint to leave them as their KARMA. We are trying to be as much just as we can. If they cant understand its their foolishness, let them take calls and enjoy profit and loss in same vigour.

I am with you guys..... keep going....

Best of Luck....
Satya..

Then I M Really Very Sorry I Dont Want To Hurt Anybody Here Nor I Have Any Vested Innterest In Giving Any Calls To The People In This Forum.but I Still Maintain My Stand That A Small Funda Analysis Is A Mockery.nothing Can B Concluded Out Of It.so I M Sorry There Is No Need To Change The Rules Of This Forum.i Wont Post Any More.but I Think People Shud Also Look Into Themselves N See Where Their Thoughts R Coming Frm.if People Dont Get Flustered By Some Calls They Dont Use The Language They Used .so I M Really Sorry.traderji I Request U To Delete My Threads.i Dont Want People To Make Losses.n 1 More Req.i Think It Wud B Good If Only Certified Experts R Allowed To Post That Wud Make It Even Better.buy To Everybody.best Of Luck.hope U Make Profits N Donot Make Losses If Got Into My Suggested Stocks

vis1183 said:
Then I M Really Very Sorry I Dont Want To Hurt Anybody Here Nor I Have Any Vested Innterest In Giving Any Calls To The People In This Forum.but I Still Maintain My Stand That A Small Funda Analysis Is A Mockery.nothing Can B Concluded Out Of It.so I M Sorry There Is No Need To Change The Rules Of This Forum.i Wont Post Any More.but I Think People Shud Also Look Into Themselves N See Where Their Thoughts R Coming Frm.if People Dont Get Flustered By Some Calls They Dont Use The Language They Used .so I M Really Sorry.traderji I Request U To Delete My Threads.i Dont Want People To Make Losses.n 1 More Req.i Think It Wud B Good If Only Certified Experts R Allowed To Post That Wud Make It Even Better.buy To Everybody.best Of Luck.hope U Make Profits N Donot Make Losses If Got Into My Suggested Stocks
Y SHUD U LEAVE THE FORUM JUST BCOSE FEW PEOPLE HAV MADE SOME ADVERSE COMMENTS AGAINST U.I THINK YOR WORK WILL SPEAK 4 U.THOSE WHO WILL BENEFIT WILL NEVER QUESTION YOUR CREDIBILITY.I AGREE WITH U THAT IT IS NOT EASY TO POST A FUNDA ANALYSIS ON SO MANY STOCKS.I BENEFITED FRM UR CALL ON TTK AND GATI.I THINK MANY OTHER JUNIORS LIKE ME WOULD LIKE TO BENEFIT FRM U.THOSE WHO KNOW A LOT ABT MKT CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.U SHUD NOT PAY HEED TO THEIR COMMENTS.SOON PEOPLE WILL BLEIVE IN U .I THINK SAINT SUMMED IT UP QUITE WELL.

dear friends,

amit,saint,karthik..

Am very new to this stock market and observing and learning about the whole process for the past couple of months.

Being an investor, I can't blindly invest in the shares without knowing the details about the company and its prospects.

So keep up your work and its really worth for an investors.

regards

ram

vis1183 said:
Hey vis1183, misty and saint summed it right. Don't take such decisions in haste rather let time to prove ones credibility. Would appreciate if you continue posting your views, recos etc with few lines of reasoning. All are equal here. And plz try (if you can) to take any comments or criticism in a postive way of ones improvement. There is always a scope of improvement for everybody including experts.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

karthikmarar

misty said:
THOSE WHO KNOW A LOT ABT MKT CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES........
Misty

If those in this forum who know a lot about market had taken care only themselves the forum would not be existing today. the greatness of this forum is the willingness of the people who know to teach people who do not know. People comes to this forum to learn. If they are interested in only in Tips there are so many forums run by Tv channels where you get lot of tips and no knowledge. You are missing the point. The idea is to make people learn and make them good traders/investors. Today you may benfit on Tips....But how long...?

Coming to posting Fundamental analysis, Nobody is expecting one to post all the current ratios, gearing ratios, Quick ratios. ROEc etc. One could certainly make a brief writeup on the main points like future propects, consitancy, sectoral news etc.

Nobody is asking anybody to stop posting. Certainly give calls but do back it up. You are new here. We have been here long enough to see many "Paid consultants" and "Marketing Guys trying to sell their wares" prowling these spaces in search of the gullible. So we are very wary of these parasites.

Yes Saint summed up nicely. It only shows his greatness and does not mean that he endorses unsubstantiated calls.

Also we would higly appreciate if you would stop using capital letters. If you are not aware, as per forum and chat Etiquettes it would amount to shouting..

I certainly abhor the kind of language used by our friend vis in his reply to Amit. I am sure no member would tolerate it.

regards.

karthikmarar said:
Misty

If those in this forum who know a lot about market had taken care only themselves the forum would not be existing today. the greatness of this forum is the willingness of the people who know to teach people who do not know. People comes to this forum to learn. If they are interested in only in Tips there are so many forums run by Tv channels where you get lot of tips and no knowledge. You are missing the point. The idea is to make people learn and make them good traders/investors. Today you may benfit on Tips....But how long...?

Coming to posting Fundamental analysis, Nobody is expecting one to post all the current ratios, gearing ratios, Quick ratios. ROEc etc. One could certainly make a brief writeup on the main points like future propects, consitancy, sectoral news etc.

Nobody is asking anybody to stop posting. Certainly give calls but do back it up. You are new here. We have been here long enough to see many "Paid consultants" and "Marketing Guys trying to sell their wares" prowling these spaces in search of the gullible. So we are very wary of these parasites.

Yes Saint summed up nicely. It only shows his greatness and does not mean that he endorses unsubstantiated calls.

Also we would higly appreciate if you would stop using capital letters. If you are not aware, as per forum and chat Etiquettes it would amount to shouting..

I certainly abhor the kind of language used by our friend vis in his reply to Amit. I am sure no member would tolerate it.

regards.
Thanks for making me aware i certainly didnt know this nor i m here to fight with anybody or fight for anybody.i m here to take benefit of the forum n profit is my prime objective .learning is going on n will go on.as far as language thing is concerned i think it shud b maintaine d by eveybody be it u me or amit.no selfrespecting person wud like that.the person u r calling parasite just go n watch the stock prices of those stocks .almost all trades have given me profits in a single day leave alone investing.as far as i m concerned his thread,supratik n saint's thread have been really profitable.profit is wat i m concerned with.i mreally impressed .i m not here to call anybody words.i come frm a cultured family n i hav been taught to respect others n b grateful to people who r there to help u .so hoping for cooperation frm seniors rather been taught each time wat to do n wat not todo.its a demnocratic forum n i hav full right to follow anybody's thread i want.

sdhaya said:
Thanks Vis1183,

I had 12,000 Rs in my account and wondering what to buy.. You sure made my day...

Dhaya
i think this appreciation had bcame the cause of concern 4 many people i dont want to take names here.it is so sad to see somebody was written off bfore been given a chance to prove himself all kind of words been used 4 him.going by all the posts i dont think vis started the debate n it seems that he was abt to explain the rationale 4 all the stocks.one he did mentioned.going to his technical threads he did give rationale of stocks he mentioned.he give a fantastic analysis of ttk prestige yesterday night n stock was up frm 145 to 153 today itself.just b cose he was a junior n he did not have a track record he was been abused by other seniors xcept saint.i think v hav missed a person who cud have contributed a lot to the forum.that i dont bleive was in gud spirit of the forum.if people here only want followers n no leaders coming up i think it does not go too well in describing the spirit of the forum.apologies but i bleive in speaking frm the heart n this is wat i felt after going through different posts.i may b wrong.

Misty,

no one wanted to abuse him. No doubt he could have become one of the hidden gems for the forum.

we only requested, to spend a little more time in writing 4-5 lines for what he recommends so that no can blame him for any wrong doings.

generally, here most seniors give their recommendations based on TA which include the following thing

say take a stock for example XYZ
they metion
1. The CMP
2. The Target Price
3. The Stop Loss
4. using TA, what pattern, whether Asc. Triangle, breakout from congestion zone etc etc.

this way people also learn of what they are into with a clear mind. We really with full heart welcome vis1183 ( is he born on 1st Jan 83 ?) to heartfullt contribute to this forum and join the Seniors Club.

VIS, dont get lost.... we all there for you, if you are willing to continue...

Satya