Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1b1trader

@ Ritesh Bhai,
How much CA should charge for computing taxes and e-filing ITR4 in this case? I came across SBI initiative and CAs charging around 250/- etc
NO I mean CA should do everything. We will just handover Form16 of salaries and all the contract notes or sauda summary with additional expenses such as internet, purchase of other equipments for trading etc....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
You mean to say by charging around 250 INR, they are doing all these things.
Cant believe.
Can you post more details, I mean their contact details.
Thanks

I am confused on the charges for audit+filing ITR4. It is ranging from 999 to 10,000rs. I would like to spend the least amount of money, but don't want to compromise in terms of the filing activity in order to save a bit of money.

1. What is the correct procedure?
2. what is the correct acceptable charge?
3. what precautions should I take when I go to an auditor/CA to ensure that my ITR4 is valid?

I have a query regarding tax audit

my delivery transactions for 2012 -13 is about 1 cr and fno abt 50 cr.

net is in loss , do i have to go for tax audit.

what are the conditions for mandatory audit

the price on which a CA file ITR is difficult to answer.

at Rs. 250 if you get computation and filing of ITR then its a steal deal and i m thinking to close down my practise.

one need to understand that at such lower rates what kind of service will they get. CA is not a burden but a necessity one needs to understand this term.

when a client approaches me he must walk out with confidence in mind that his taxes are taken care of and in the event of scrutiny or similar event the CA will take care of it.

now you think in 250RS will they be able to deliver peace of mind. if yes than go ahead.

i personally charge a minimum of 5k for ITR4 and the final quotation is given only after seeing the quantum of work.

Regards,
CA. Ritesh Bafna

I am confused on the charges for audit+filing ITR4. It is ranging from 999 to 10,000rs. I would like to spend the least amount of money, but don't want to compromise in terms of the filing activity in order to save a bit of money.

1. What is the correct procedure?
2. what is the correct acceptable charge?
3. what precautions should I take when I go to an auditor/CA to ensure that my ITR4 is valid?
one answer to all the above question, find a CA on his merits and not on COST.

a CA charging 5000 can be better than a CA charging 10000

I have a query regarding tax audit

my delivery transactions for 2012 -13 is about 1 cr and fno abt 50 cr.

net is in loss , do i have to go for tax audit.

what are the conditions for mandatory audit
please refer to section 44AB and 44AD.

audit is based on turnover. turnover of 1cr and above needs mandatory audit.

for calculation of turnover in fno pls refer to earlier posts.

delivery transaction doesnt counts in turnover.