Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi diosys,

I have interest income and some short term capital gains. The STCG is on sale of shares held for less than a year and STT paid.

How much STCG can I make without having to pay any STCG tax for FY 2010-11? Being handicapped, I am eligible for 50,000 deduction u/s 80U.

So, can my total tax-free income i.e. interest + STCG go upto 2,10,000 (1,60,000 + 50,000) ?

diosys

hi diosys,

I have interest income and some short term capital gains. The STCG is on sale of shares held for less than a year and STT paid.

How much STCG can I make without having to pay any STCG tax for FY 2010-11? Being handicapped, I am eligible for 50,000 deduction u/s 80U.

So, can my total tax-free income i.e. interest + STCG go upto 2,10,000 (1,60,000 + 50,000) ?
Yes it can. BUT you would be required to file your ITR

diosys

Diosys Sir,
This year I do not have any taxable income( below 1.6 lac). Can I skip filing return?
Legally you can but if it is not a hassel i would suggest to file your ITR.

diosys

Hi Diosys

Just a gentle reminder of a query that i had posted a couple of days earlier on your thread.

http://www.traderji.com/taxation-ma...ieries-i-would-get-solved-139.html#post441836

Would be grateful if you could advise me on the same.

Thanks and Regards
Floyd
Hi,

Sorry missed that one.

Your nature of Business would be - Retail Trading with code as 202.

The other two questions would depend if your business income exceeds Rs. 1.2 Lacs. If it does then you are required to get your books prepared and accordingly fill in all the desired information.

I Need clarification reg IT Return Filling

Hi,

I have tacken PAN in 2007, i want to file it return for past 4 year , what i do ( i am a employee now i drawing salary 3 lakh pa) , kindly help me , i have applied for home loan , what is ELSS Savings Scheme

thanks & regards
Shankar Lal.R
Trichy

Last edited: