Finvasia

Raju

Why do I see Brokerage when I trade in equity on intraday basis .Finvasia - You have no brokerage right ?
I have tried buying HAL in CNC but sold on same day

Hello members, @Finvasia , from where do I get the TPIN for this screen. The Shoonya TPIN in the authenticator doesn't work. Every day I have to take the long cut by "click here" --> enter BO ID + PAN --> get OTP, enter OTP etc. etc. It is 5-6 steps extra.

1678375479310.png

Finvasia

For me Upi never works in finvasia before 10:00 am
Always this
Is razor pay only upi payment processor for u guys? coz thats shitiest in industry...
Why not bring in Phone pe

Hi! @Vmaster369! Please note, there is no such issue with the fund transfer through UPI. In case you are facing such issue, kindly reach out to our support, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding the matter. Regards

Finvasia

Why do I see Brokerage when I trade in equity on intraday basis .Finvasia - You have no brokerage right ?
I have tried buying HAL in CNC but sold on same day
Hi @Raju! Please note, brokerage is zero in both Intraday and Delivery. Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to address your concern. Regards

Finvasia

Hello members, @Finvasia , from where do I get the TPIN for this screen. The Shoonya TPIN in the authenticator doesn't work. Every day I have to take the long cut by "click here" --> enter BO ID + PAN --> get OTP, enter OTP etc. etc. It is 5-6 steps extra.

View attachment 48965
Hi @timepass! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Vmaster369

Some idiot @ sebi came up with ' In name of security came up with toucher idea of otp 5-6 steps extra. for giving EDIS to work.
Clearly person who designed this security doesnt trade in nse .
First put Tpin
then wait for otp then put OTP how stupid is that .... same task could have been done only with Tpin too and it would be faster ...
i dont want your otp security i need a opt opt off in that lol

imagine in market your share price come you want to sell it . this idiot 5-6 steeps waste your time so much that price goes already lol by time u get otp . and if mtnl or dolphil is your mobile then hey ram otp wont come only for 20 min lmao

So better is to give POA if account is less then 1-2 lakhs ....

and my pay in problem i solved by using IMPS .. it works and money gets instant credit in finvasia and cost only R.s 6

Last edited: