Finvasia

brokenbull

Hello @Finvasia

What is the cost of trade if I buy 100 Niftybees @192.3 and sell @192.5 ?

View attachment 48902

Is it as per this calculator or the costs are different ? Maybe the calculator can have a separate tab for ETFs.
ETF like NIFTYBEE BANKBEE
FOR INTRADAY SAME FEES AS STOCKS. BUT FINVASIA HERE ,DOES NOT SHOW THE STAMP DUTY.
FOR OVERNIGHT ,FOR ETF, NO STT ON BUY SIDE, IF YOU SELL ON BTST ,STT IS VERY MINIMAL .NOT 0.1. STAMPDUTY ONLY ON BUY SIDE

ETF like NIFTYBEE BANKBEE
FOR INTRADAY SAME FEES AS STOCKS. BUT FINVASIA HERE ,DOES NOT SHOW THE STAMP DUTY.
FOR OVERNIGHT ,FOR ETF, NO STT ON BUY SIDE, IF YOU SELL ON BTST ,STT IS VERY MINIMAL .NOT 0.1. STAMPDUTY ONLY ON BUY SIDE
Same STT for intraday ? so the calculation shown is the same for niftybees or, say, REC ??

Request @Finvasia to post a writeup with examples for ETFs cost of trade intraday and overnight.

Thanks.

Finvasia

I was testing out positional trades in Shoonya. Had a price mismatch for the scrip I purchased. Like, the holding price showing was way above the actual buying price. I mentioned this to the customer care 3 days back (total silence still :confused:) and today noticed that the scrip itself is not showing in holding. I'm assuming this is a temp glitch. Hopefully :nailbiting:.
Hi @josefjohny! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Finvasia

Yes. Need sound notifications for trade and price alerts.

Also, need to switch off the hourly "funds updated" notifications.
Hi @timepass! We will forward your suggestion regarding the sound notification to the concerned team. As for the second concern, since the real-time pay-in service has been restored, you will no longer receive the notification for the same. Regards

Finvasia

badly needed improvemnts in Shoonya desktop /android trading interface: (trading only since 1 week .so I may be in the dark)

1. we dont get automated email (like in zerodha ) when funds (NEFT/RTGS/ UPI pay in ) hits the trading accoount!

2. Only time shoonya chimes in only is when they send hourly " funds updated up to such & such time" (usually 1 1/2 hours lag.

need sound notification when order is executed.(any one have success in getting sound notification in shoonya phone app /tricks?)

3. half the time (I watch in Trading view app in other phone and when the traded price has already crossed my limit selling/buying price ), I have to try to modify existing order to force the system to say "already traded":(

4. On the plus side android shoonya stays logged in for the whole day (8am to 12 midnight ) as silvermicro trading is my bread and butter .
Hi @brokenbull! As for the points 1st, 4th and sound notifications, we'll have your suggestions passed on to the appropriate team. As for the rest, there is no such issue from our end. In case you are facing such an issue, please reach out to our live chat support, we'll have one of our executives get in touch with you regarding your concern. Regards

Vmaster369

For me Upi never works in finvasia before 10:00 am
Always this
Is razor pay only upi payment processor for u guys? coz thats shitiest in industry...
Why not bring in Phone pe

Finvasia

Same STT for intraday ? so the calculation shown is the same for niftybees or, say, REC ??

Request @Finvasia to post a writeup with examples for ETFs cost of trade intraday and overnight.

Thanks.
Please note, STT is not applicable on GOLD ETFs or LIQUID/Gilt ETFs. For other ETFs, the STT is - 0.001% on the sell side for delivery based trades (including sell leg of btst trade) and 0.025% on the sell side for intraday (non-delivery based) trades. For better clarification, please reach out to our live chat support, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to assist you better. Regards