Finvasia

Hi finvasia while using desktop version noticed order process time has lag which was not there in your previous version. Kindly if possible look after. Improvement in charts also expected. Rest all is fine. Data is updated without lag but look after the order process once. Mobile order processing is good so far.

Finvasia

Hi finvasia while using desktop version noticed order process time has lag which was not there in your previous version. Kindly if possible look after. Improvement in charts also expected. Rest all is fine. Data is updated without lag but look after the order process once. Mobile order processing is good so far.
Hi @MANISH_DAMANI! As checked by the team, there is no such issue from our end. Kindly share your client code, we'll have one of our executives get in touch to look into the issue you are facing. And please be assured, our team is constantly working on the app for a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Hi @MANISH_DAMANI! As checked by the team, there is no such issue from our end. Kindly share your client code, we'll have one of our executives get in touch to look into the issue you are facing. And please be assured, our team is constantly working on the app for a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards
Ok thanz if not so.

Vmaster369

I second that ... Push button is preffered >i dont want fancy swipe button
As an active trader, I would prefer a simple push button to place the order. Swiping takes time and sometimes annoying if I am placing multiple orders through mobile

And in login screen MOBILE we need to press Login button ... in old shoonya we just type code and didnt needed to press logn button
THE WPIN i mean

and at this moment it;s sunday so idk if u are off
https://shoonya.finvasia.com/#/ this site i put wpin and press Login it just stays and doesnt go inside may be coz sunday i will try in morning again

Infooo

Hi @Finvasia,
I had a few questions + suggestions regarding the new shoonya desktop beta.
1. how to add market watchlist to the app, while adding watch list it is only accepting files in (.grp) format, plz add more options like (.list, .text), I was also not able to find pre loaded watchlist (eg: nifty 50 stocks, nifty 100 stocks watch list)
View attachment 47119
2. The second point is as of now, I am quite impressed with the performance of the app, This might be the game changer you needed, will add more things in future as I am still using the old desktop app.
can someone suggest how can I have a predefine watchlist added.. if anyone has done it