Finvasia

Finvasia

i have some problem in the name in my pan card . name slightly mismatch with my actual name. part of my surname is printed as middle name(no spelling mistake) but previous brokers like sharekhan ,iifl gave the original name as surname not devided in middle name and surname(as in voter id). also in cvlkra the name is ok ,still 2 brokers in demat/trading account give the name as printed in my pan card. i requested them to correct it or if they can not correct by law then dont have to upload in kra. now what sud i do. it is mentionable that my name is rightly given also in aadhar.
sud i close these accounts. both of them are discount broker so they work like to give u some discomfort. so ghar bapasi is my choice. but i dont mix up finvasia here . they have good reputation.
Hi kaly422000, Kindly email us all the details at [email protected] . Thanks

Finvasia

so if I chose NSE equity + FNO and NEST then
149 + 149 = 298 monthly + BO 99 pm for each extra

and if NOW then no charges per month

correct ?

what if I take a break of 2-3 months from trading
still monthly charges ?
Hi TraderRavi,

You will only be charged for the months that you trade in. In case, you wish to take a break for few months, just open a ticket and let us know. There will be no charges for those months. Further, we will shortly be sharing the revised monthly NEST software charges.

Thanks

Finvasia

#Finvasia replies to all query besides mine one..."Why is your policy for stamp duty is different from all OTHER BROKERS? "

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
Hi Harish, Please view our previous posts on stamp duty. Excluding few States, the Stamp Duty for all other states is fixed. Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi TraderRavi,

You will only be charged for the months that you trade in. In case, you wish to take a break for few months, just open a ticket and let us know. There will be no charges for those months. Further, we will shortly be sharing the revised monthly NEST software charges.

Thanks
do you need mandatory last 6 month bank statement .
I posted latest statement from mobile mpassbook
but not accepted.

Finvasia

FINVASIA wins Benzinga Global Fintech Award 2017

Finvasia, India's first fintech company that offers commission free trading, has won the award for 'Best Trading Execution or Brokerage Platform' at the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards 2017 in New York, USA. The award is one of the biggest events that acknowledge the achievements of the disruptive businesses and innovators from the capital markets around the world.
Over 225 handpicked companies were shortlisted from across the globe for these much coveted Awards. The Benzinga Awards is a global competition to showcase the companies with the most impressive technology, who are paving the future in financial services and capital markets. Each nominated company was assessed by a panel of expert judges that included current and former C-suite executives of financial institutions like Thomson Reuters and Morningstar, as well as many leading investors, VCs, television personalities and financial innovators. Based on their assessment, and the outcome of social voting, companies selected became part of the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards finalistslist before progressing to the final awards. Finvasia competed against Fidelity, Lime Brokerage (Wedbush), m1 Finance, OptionsHouse, SelfWealth, Sterling Trading Tech, StocksToTrade, T3 Live and TD Ameritrade (AMTD) in this category.

We would like to extend our gratitude to all our esteemed clients for this success. Thank you !!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Ravi, It is mandatory to enable FO segment. Please share or DM the last 4 digits of your PAN number to allow us to assist you better. Thanks
hi Finvasia, I got the user id and password in email .
where to use these ?
in your website client login , entering these details says , you cannot access.
so far not received used id & password from NOW team.
how to access backoffice ?

hi Finvasia, I got the user id and password in email .
where to use these ?
in your website client login , entering these details says , you cannot access.
so far not received used id & password from NOW team.
how to access backoffice ?
I think you have to click on "open an account" again and log in from there.

Re: FINVASIA wins Benzinga Global Fintech Award 2017

Finvasia, India's first fintech company that offers commission free trading, has won the award for 'Best Trading Execution or Brokerage Platform' at the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards 2017 in New York, USA. The award is one of the biggest events that acknowledge the achievements of the disruptive businesses and innovators from the capital markets around the world.
Over 225 handpicked companies were shortlisted from across the globe for these much coveted Awards. The Benzinga Awards is a global competition to showcase the companies with the most impressive technology, who are paving the future in financial services and capital markets. Each nominated company was assessed by a panel of expert judges that included current and former C-suite executives of financial institutions like Thomson Reuters and Morningstar, as well as many leading investors, VCs, television personalities and financial innovators. Based on their assessment, and the outcome of social voting, companies selected became part of the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards finalistslist before progressing to the final awards. Finvasia competed against Fidelity, Lime Brokerage (Wedbush), m1 Finance, OptionsHouse, SelfWealth, Sterling Trading Tech, StocksToTrade, T3 Live and TD Ameritrade (AMTD) in this category.

We would like to extend our gratitude to all our esteemed clients for this success. Thank you !!
For which technology you won the award.
Your in house trading app still not ready.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk