Finvasia

I wonder and makes me skeptical about this , if a broker can't provide a stable platform to its clients, which should be the first and foremost thing in trading, it means the broker has other priorities and clients are lesser mortals for them. so be skeptical about all these, who knows what is "not" safe with them when the time comes.
Few issues to be addressed if the broker wants to get into the league of pros, else they would remain as " also played"
1.Software glitches
2.Fund transfer delay
3.Customer care latency
4.Safety of funds

Guys, please add more whatever you feel are the collective issues rather than personal. Thank you.
So you're saying Thompson Reuters Omnesys NEST is a bad platform?
Don't trade with Finvasia, whos's forcing you to?

The fund transfer process should take a fraction of time out of trader's valuable time, once the reference ID is shared the broker's back office system should process it asap, normally few provide the "Ad Hoc" margin. So instead of making the clients work more with new additional processes its better to focus and revamp and debottleneck the existing process.
There's no bottleneck. Even in the old process, just enter Client id in the remark section during fund transfer. Margin is updated in less than 5 mins in my experience.

bpr

There's no bottleneck. Even in the old process, just enter Client id in the remark section during fund transfer. Margin is updated in less than 5 mins in my experience.
the new perocess will get credited without remark...so better
unique virtual payment address for each client will keep everything separate and probably helps them to automate.
Current process most likely manual.

Finvasia

I wonder and makes me skeptical about this , if a broker can't provide a stable platform to its clients, which should be the first and foremost thing in trading, it means the broker has other priorities and clients are lesser mortals for them. so be skeptical about all these, who knows what is "not" safe with them when the time comes.
Few issues to be addressed if the broker wants to get into the league of pros, else they would remain as " also played"
1.Software glitches
2.Fund transfer delay
3.Customer care latency
4.Safety of funds

Guys, please add more whatever you feel are the collective issues rather than personal. Thank you.
Hi Trump,

Firstly, thanks for your feedback. We would like to share few points.

NEST is a third party application and provided to all brokers with very limited scope of customization. Just like us, NEST receives feedback from all brokers and henceforth introduces new versions. We shall again share your suggestions for improvements. It is the same issue with BEST trading app. We are working on other trading App and shall keep you posted for any new updates. Needless to say, it is our paramount priority.

We have implemented Virtual Bank account process for the convenience of our clients. So, if you transfer funds in your virtual account, there is no need to share any reference ID. Our system shall auto update limits within few minutes and also send you a confirmation SMS once limits are updated.

We are making all possible efforts to provide best services to our clients. In case you have any issue please, feel free to email Client Support or contact our Chat Agents. Yes, we experience high calls volume and working to further enhance that system. Besides all regulatory compliance and regular audits, we also do not have any proprietary trading desk. We are very particular about client funds and rest assured are equally concerned.

Hope this clarifies your doubts. Please feel free to reach us in case of any more queries. Once again, appreciate your feedback.

Regards

Finvasia

did you even read their post ..
the whole process is automatic...
I always use payment gateway to avoid the additinal followup and delay in credit by bank transfer ..
but for big amount bank transfer is preferred.
the new finavasia system for bank transfer looks solid..
in fact I say every broker should follow this ...
Thanks @bpr for your kind words of appreciation.

trump

Hi Trump,

Firstly, thanks for your feedback. We would like to share few points.

NEST is a third party application and provided to all brokers with very limited scope of customization. Just like us, NEST receives feedback from all brokers and henceforth introduces new versions. We shall again share your suggestions for improvements. It is the same issue with BEST trading app. We are working on other trading App and shall keep you posted for any new updates. Needless to say, it is our paramount priority.

We have implemented Virtual Bank account process for the convenience of our clients. So, if you transfer funds in your virtual account, there is no need to share any reference ID. Our system shall auto update limits within few minutes and also send you a confirmation SMS once limits are updated.

We are making all possible efforts to provide best services to our clients. In case you have any issue please, feel free to email Client Support or contact our Chat Agents. Yes, we experience high calls volume and working to further enhance that system. Besides all regulatory compliance and regular audits, we also do not have any proprietary trading desk. We are very particular about client funds and rest assured are equally concerned.

Hope this clarifies your doubts. Please feel free to reach us in case of any more queries. Once again, appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Do you provide BEST software?

Finvasia

can you prove it, brother? even with CNC, I am unable to see holding next day, so how do I trade CNC?
As I know and talk with @Finvasia , they don't give BTST as of now. I may be wrong in the case of privileged and HNI clients.
@Finvasia Please elaborate on this.
Hi! Any share bought under CNC will reflect in your trading account on T+2 days. And BTST trades are not allowed. Thanks

Last edited: