Finvasia

Finvasia

I shifted from old scalpert to Best .. and I am loving that, it's stable,, I would love real feedback from Scalpert users, as expected I know that app might have improved but please keep us updated on forum..
@Finvasia can we have both scalpert and Best access for few days on trial basis, says a week and then, we can go ahead with one if needed
Hi Infooo,
BEST and Scalpert2 work on different OMS and RMS. Hence, both cannot be enabled at the same time. Please request for Scalpert2's Demo ID to experience the difference.
Thanks !

I have been hearing the name Scalpert from finvasia, even 5 years before they launched this, You guys advertised this as an ultimate trading platform, what my experience, after several years of launch of SCALPERT what I see is a platfrom which is completely USELESS... Believe me its the worst thing I saw in last 10 years, Just to save some bucks using scalpert is very costly... Please guys if you don't have any idea how a web based plateform should be see ZERODHA kite or UPSTOX'S web based platefrom. you charge brokerage and other charges very honestly what I love about you guys, Please give the customers a robust and reliable platform, I would suggest better go for DARTSTOCK, Please charge something but provide a better Terminal.
regards,

NSE Now was far better than SCALPERT if they had not stopped support for NEST PLUS. I don't know why Nest Plus charts are not opening in NSE Now although it is working in NEST TRADER.

Hi Infooo,
BEST and Scalpert2 work on different OMS and RMS. Hence, both cannot be enabled at the same time. Please request for Scalpert2's Demo ID to experience the difference.
Thanks !
Is BEST available in Finvasia ?

I have been hearing the name Scalpert from finvasia, even 5 years before they launched this, You guys advertised this as an ultimate trading platform, what my experience, after several years of launch of SCALPERT what I see is a platfrom which is completely USELESS... Believe me its the worst thing I saw in last 10 years, Just to save some bucks using scalpert is very costly... Please guys if you don't have any idea how a web based plateform should be see ZERODHA kite or UPSTOX'S web based platefrom. you charge brokerage and other charges very honestly what I love about you guys, Please give the customers a robust and reliable platform, I would suggest better go for DARTSTOCK, Please charge something but provide a better Terminal.
regards,
have you tried their sclapert 2 ?

Dear Finvasia,
Since you guys are giving several platforms I request you Please add "DARTSTOK" also, It is better in many ways than Nest TRader, NSE Now or Zerodha PI (whosoever have used this will surely be agree ). It is being provided by Upstox and Fyers.