Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software

Can I retrive current market price from both NSE as well as BSE site? I want to make a portfolio in Excel sheet. Ex. Zenotech is listed only in BSE. So for a portfolio i require to recieve CMP from both BSE and NSE in one Excel sheet.
Please help me ......

Dear Members,

Fibotrader for those who have not been able to purchase MS or AB.

Fibotrader is available as a completely free version. This has one limitation: The only data source available is the manual ASCII import.

As soon as the trial period of Fibotrader has expired, the program switches to the free mode automatically. Besides the data sources all other functions remain available without restrictions.

Tip: Software-Updates can be downloaded as usual through the AutoUpdate or from the website. This way you can always use the most up-to-date version of Fibotrader.

Some characteristic of Fibotrader is given below:
1. Powerful charting
2. Automatic strategy backtesting and optimization
3. Custom scripting
4. Portfolio management
5. Spreads
6. Watchlists/Alarms
7. Powerful filters
8. Multi-user support
9. statistical analysis

DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK :-
http://www.fibotrader.com/sw_downloads.php

hi sowmya,
i have already downloaded the software and have been trying to load the nse values but do not know how to do it. my triel date is over and i am in the next stage.please tell me how do i load real time nse values in my s/w
thanks,
rumzy

Dear Members,

Fibotrader for those who have not been able to purchase MS or AB.

Fibotrader is available as a completely free version. This has one limitation: The only data source available is the manual ASCII import.

As soon as the trial period of Fibotrader has expired, the program switches to the free mode automatically. Besides the data sources all other functions remain available without restrictions.

Tip: Software-Updates can be downloaded as usual through the AutoUpdate or from the website. This way you can always use the most up-to-date version of Fibotrader.

Some characteristic of Fibotrader is given below:
1. Powerful charting
2. Automatic strategy backtesting and optimization
3. Custom scripting
4. Portfolio management
5. Spreads
6. Watchlists/Alarms
7. Powerful filters
8. Multi-user support
9. statistical analysis

DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK :-
http://www.fibotrader.com/sw_downloads.php
thnx for the info, .. i hv a little problem, u hv to help me out.
I downloaded exactly the way u mentioned, put the main and quote file which u hv put on rapid share... but m unable to open my quote man, i dnt knw why its not opening. Can u please help me out bro.

Dear Soumya.
Ur info about fibotrader is excellent..at present i have downloaded the same & alos amibroker...moreover i am also operatign TTAdvance of India Infoline...wt i am facing prob is that i cannot copy / dnld the link for quote_0 in your thread.....and even the help & user manual r not so user friendly...i would like to seek ur advice how to make the fibotrader useful & how it could be related with intraday & TT Advance........please advice any sw which can give buying & selling signal...

I have been making use of this software but off late PC-Doctor anti-virus on my PC show that virus named 007 (Trojan Virus) registered in momory is tracking my password & email -id movement. Besides, while importing the CSV data it takes too long time and gradually entire systems gets hanged and PC re-starts automatically.

Intiitally, I asked for newere version from the venodr and their reply was quick but the day I raised this query about virus, nobody is bother to give the reply.

If somebody knows the solution, kindly share here for everybody's benefit or take a independent call on use of this software.:confused: