F&O ZERO BROKERAGE - JustTrade or RK Global

Which Broker is better?

• Total voters
I have a better brokerage plan. It is charging 0.004% on T/o, which is around Rs 6.4 per lot for F and O is at Rs.15 per lot. However, they take advanced brokergage.

But the brokerage is not as much of a killer as is the STT, OC etc... ;( any way around these? :)
can you please share the brokerage house and thier contact number.. i am ready to pay advance brokerage.please send the details to my mail id [email protected]

Hi,
I have a F&O trading a/c in RK Global (just 1week old) and Sharekhan (quite old)
Summary of my so far experience with RKG is:

GOOD things about RKG (Compared with Sharekhan)
> Diet ODIN (Good software, full of good feature)
> If feed and connection is good then it's faster then any other trading platform. (I can compare it practically with Sharekhan Trade Tiger terminal)
> RKG brokering fees are flat and transparent -- flat Rs.9/per lot + tax per leg
(So, if you are trading in Options then for 1 lot you have to pay Rs.9 + tax one way, Sharekhan is too expensive for Option trading Rs.100/per lot one way i.e. you have to pay Rs.200 for sell and purchase of one lot)
> RKG is very prompt in updating trade book and Funds view -- good to keep tab of all your trading in single window. (Sharekhan is bad in reporting)
> Best part is there backoffice account (comes free with RKG account), this account contains various kind of reports and Digital contracts, very good in account book keeping, Sharekhan is way far behind in reporting)
> Fund transfer is instant (only HDFC a/c is linked for fund transfer), have not yet tried any fund withdrawal from RKG account so can't comment on that. Sharekhan is excellent in fund in and fund out.

BAD things :(
> Frequent disconnection (BAD)
> Need several attemp to login back (BAD)
> Poor customer support (BAD - worst than any govt. office)
> Lots of files to download from there site to make ODIN run properly (like - dll file, master scrip file, registry file. It's not a clean install package and worst part is there customer support you have to bang your head to make things work)

Would suggest RKG account only for Option trading coz this is the only department of share trading which eats up lot of money in brokerage. In just one week I have made good money from Option trading in RKG (saved a lot in brokerage). Will try to withdraw some money from RKG a/c just to check there pay out TAT.
Hope this info be helpful to you....happy trading

Today justtrade was offline from 9:56 AM to 12:25 PM. Every time I called them and they told me that they will be up in just 15 minutes.

B.S.!

Now that is Justtrade.

Dear Northie,

I justtrade Web browser based Trading account Selling Option is allowed or not. I heard in justtrade sometimes they are not allowing Nifty trading is it true. Is there any tool for calculating margin for f&O. Please explain.

lazytrader

Dear Northie,

I justtrade Web browser based Trading account Selling Option is allowed or not. I heard in justtrade sometimes they are not allowing Nifty trading is it true. Is there any tool for calculating margin for f&O. Please explain.
Then also have ODIN.

Hi,
I have a F&O trading a/c in RK Global (just 1week old) and Sharekhan (quite old)

GOOD things about RKG (Compared with Sharekhan)

> Fund transfer is instant (only HDFC a/c is linked for fund transfer), have not yet tried any fund withdrawal from RKG account so can't comment on that. Sharekhan is excellent in fund in and fund out.

Will try to withdraw some money from RKG a/c just to check there pay out TAT.Hope this info be helpful to you....happy trading

plz update us about withdrawing money from yours RK globals trading account back to your bank account.

I hav seen reviews on this site about RK global fund transfer from trading accnt back to bank accnt.

Fund transfer frm bank to trading accnt is instant.
Fund transfer frm trading accnt back to bank accnt is not instant!
rather it takes 1-2 days!!!! :mad:
see these clever people! why do they delay fund transfer back to bank accnt?

Getting money to RK globals trading accnt is instant
but taking money back from them takes time, looks they dnt want to pay the money back!:rofl:

Last edited: