F&O ZERO BROKERAGE - JustTrade or RK Global

Which Broker is better?

• Total voters
I have came to know that Bajaj is going to upgrade their ODIN software in coming months, to show necessary charts for day trading. :)

please note that ODIN is fast, hence a must for day trader.

i think if such charts and other features are loaded to this software, then the speed of execution of trades might be affected, but who does scalping when daily free limit is 15 lacs! :eek:

we sud better go for Java based facility, for zero brokerage :) :cool:

pkamalesh

Greetings to all fellow traders,

I was concerned about the brokerage in F&O and henceforth based on Google Search, found two Brokers which provide zero or quite less brokerage:

1) JustTrade.in (from Bajaj Capital): Provides Zero Brokerage for 10K Per Year
2) RK Global: Provides Less Brokerage of Rs. 9 per Lot

There may be other brokers, which might be better than those listed above.

MY QUERY IS FOR CLIENTS OF ABOVE BROKERS >>

WHICH ONE OF THE ABOVE IS BETTER IN TERMS OF TRADING SOFTWARE, EXECUTION TIME, UPTIME, DOWNTIME, CUSTOMER SERVICES,

Thanks a million for your valuable time.
I think RK global gives 9 rs per lot only in commodities...correct me plzz...not sure

i want to a sub-broker (franchisee) in equity \ fo \ commodity . so plz anybody suggest me the excellent broker for it ????????????????

pkamalesh

HI amu...If ur serious about ur franchisee..dont look for the Quality of the Brokerage as an individual perspective...My suggestion for u to make good business would be to do a market survey and find out the most sought after brokerage amongst TRADERS...This would help u build your client list fast..Apart from this keep an eye on the technology offered by the brokerage...All the best..

PS : I have heard from my friends that brokerages like ANGEL and many more are setting up the office and installin the franchise for free(in these desperate times)...

stockBond

I have came to know that Bajaj is going to upgrade their ODIN software in coming months, to show necessary charts for day trading. :)

please note that ODIN is fast, hence a must for day trader.

i think if such charts and other features are loaded to this software, then the speed of execution of trades might be affected, but who does scalping when daily free limit is 15 lacs! :eek:

we sud better go for Java based facility, for zero brokerage :) :cool:
If I want to go for 14000 scheme (unlimited free brokerage) isn't it good ?
Are u using Bajaj? Can we talk ? My number 9946485707 ......Plz need some advice from you as you are already using it.