Expert Day Trader Require-On Sharing Basis

niftyoption

Thanks for your response, leave your mail ids will send you the complete proposal.
Mrs.Khosla ji

your private message is blocked you may change that ,click User CP and Edit those options after that only i will send my mail id and other details ....
you cand send your mail id through private massage click right click on any bady user name and click private message and type information finally click send.....

if any person have good technique or method he may get sharing through others money management
ex: one person earn monthly 5000/- with 50000 capital

he use that skill for other person's capital of 500000 and earn 50000 profit
and get share in that ex : 50 % = 25000 per month
so above ex: money propeltion in that way

note: but he will have good method
and experiance regarding that

simple thing for acid test is " Study his/her LEDZER COPY "

Regards

toingpoing

My private message is not working I tried.
I am not trying to discourage you and no hard feelings to any one in this forum.Any professional PMS provider will expect SEBI stipulated minimum portfolio of five lacs.It would be mandatory for the client to agree and sign that the entire money is at risk and the portfolio manager does not take responsibility or guarantee any returns.Also,past performance is only indicative and do not guarantee anything.Now,if someone from this forum agrees for your portfolio of 20000 then he himself is either amateur not making money for himself or trying to test his skills with your capital.Better put in effort to master the trading skill yourself.:thumb:

Hello Friends,

I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job.

Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I am based in Noida so looking for a day trader from NCR only. Initially, I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader with a condition to trade only in Nifty Future/Option with 1 lot. I will increase this margin gradually to Rs. 5 Lakhs.

Sharing of profit & losses will depend upon the expertise of the trader, it will be between 20%-50% (some slab basis) & it can be negotiated.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this then will discuss the further process.

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
I just noticed how on Earth anybody can trade 1 lot of Nifty Futures with Rs.20k unless it is day trading.

Mr.G

I am not trying to discourage you and no hard feelings to any one in this forum.Any professional PMS provider will expect SEBI stipulated minimum portfolio of five lacs.It would be mandatory for the client to agree and sign that the entire money is at risk and the portfolio manager does not take responsibility or guarantee any returns.Also,past performance is only indicative and do not guarantee anything.Now,if someone from this forum agrees for your portfolio of 20000 then he himself is either amateur not making money for himself or trying to test his skills with your capital.Better put in effort to master the trading skill yourself.:thumb:
SEBI given amount is 25lacs not 5. Most managers, atleast professionals work for 1-2% of total assets and some performance incentives. These are limited to HNI servicing. Mutual fund industry was infact developed to give these services to mass retail clients.

Any person who calls himself professional and takes of less than min 10 lakh is a fraud and amatuer. Yes people do invest small amount at first to test service but later amount has to be increased or else service in forfeited.

People who are wondering that how remaining 15 lakh will be shown then, that amount will exist on paper only.

SEBI given amount is 25lacs not 5. Most managers, atleast professionals work for 1-2% of total assets and some performance incentives. These are limited to HNI servicing. Mutual fund industry was infact developed to give these services to mass retail clients.

Any person who calls himself professional and takes of less than min 10 lakh is a fraud and amatuer. Yes people do invest small amount at first to test service but later amount has to be increased or else service in forfeited.

People who are wondering that how remaining 15 lakh will be shown then, that amount will exist on paper only.
Mutual Fund industry is also a trap for investor to do fraud legally..with disclaimer Mutual Funds are subject to market risk, read the offer document carefully before investing.

hi

Traps are everywhere.And scams are everywhere.
does GDFL/XYZ vendors who provides ATS have they found the edge in their algo??I doubt.
If they do not , we must avoid finding ATS in low cost.

Those vendor got edge in their algo/SW/indic stuffs they do not sell them with that low cost.

Try d.saw.
I never found any comment on them.They might also provide ATS.

hi

Traps are everywhere.And scams are everywhere.
does GDFL/XYZ vendors who provides ATS have they found the edge in their algo??I doubt.
If they do not , we must avoid finding ATS in low cost.

Those vendor got edge in their algo/SW/indic stuffs they do not sell them with that low cost.

Try d.saw.
I never found any comment on them.They might also provide ATS.
What is d.saw?