Expert Day Trader Require-On Sharing Basis

Hi Koshla,
I am ready to do that, could you. I have 3 years full time experience in the market. That means, I trade regularly from morning 9 a.m till night 11.30 p.m. Iam commodity trader also, but as of now thinking to concentrate only on Nifty, so the proposal which you offered seems good for me.
If you are ready to invest on my experience please, don't hesitate to call to my personal number.

Prashanth

ankurpcl

Dear Madam,
Please read my thread trade nifty options using Open Interest under Markets> Options Category, if you get convinced with the concepts which are mentioned in the thread.

Thanks
Ankur

Contact me.
But we are located outside NCR.
You can see our PMS performance which we post once in a year.
Though we do intraday but we request to be invested for atleast 3 months to see the performance.
We are ready for profit& loss share with agreement.

Hello Friends,

I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job.

Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I am based in Noida so looking for a day trader from NCR only. Initially, I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader with a condition to trade only in Nifty Future/Option with 1 lot. I will increase this margin gradually to Rs. 5 Lakhs.

Sharing of profit & losses will depend upon the expertise of the trader, it will be between 20%-50% (some slab basis) & it can be negotiated.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this then will discuss the further process.

Regards
Mrs. Khosla

Dear Mrs. Khosla,
I'm a day trader like you and have a working strategy which gives a good returns.My personal advise would be not to have a 3rd person look at your hard earned money. Profit or loss, you should be in a position to accept as what it comes. Im happy to provide assistance on the tools and the strategy and in return i do not expect any thing :)
If you can spend 10-15 mins for a quick discussion, then

Hello Friends,

I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job.

Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I am based in Noida so looking for a day trader from NCR only. Initially, I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader with a condition to trade only in Nifty Future/Option with 1 lot. I will increase this margin gradually to Rs. 5 Lakhs.

Sharing of profit & losses will depend upon the expertise of the trader, it will be between 20%-50% (some slab basis) & it can be negotiated.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this then will discuss the further process.

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
Hi Khosla,
I am ready to do the job on sharing basis, but how to contact you. Can you message me to my mobile no:8125416116 or to my e mail id [email protected].

Originally Posted by shashank1vy View Post
Hello,

I can help you in this regard, having hefty experience in trading and can assure you good return. if interested contact me at shashank1vy@live dot com
Says the man with only 6 posts to his name.

|Live Long & Prosper. \\//_
Mr.Ghanisht Nagpal, you can't judge person with number of posts he has, he might not registered or answered or might answered before as if he doesn't know anything about trading, He might be better Stock Market Analyst even he could be better than you.

Thank you.

Mr.Ghanisht Nagpal, you can't judge person with number of posts he has, he might not registered or answered or might answered before as if he doesn't know anything about trading, He might be better Stock Market Analyst even he could be better than you.

Thank you.

True Akshay...It is not good to judge anyone with his no of posts...And i can't understand y these talented ppl trying to convince Mrs.Khosla....Don't follow anyone...Be professional...do hard work then advertise n let ppl follow you....

niftyoption

Hello Friends,

Regards
Mrs. Khosla
Dear Sir , It is your money , you have every right to do legal business....
I want to give only one suggestion you first any one who approched you for trade sharing business ....

only ask LEDGER COPY OF HIS PREVIOUS 1 YEAR RECORD ....
IN THAT YOU FIND HIS CAPACITIES WHAT IS HIS DAILY TRADING PROFIT CHEQUE ISSUES AND PAY OUT DETAILS CONSISTENCY OF TRADE PROFITS ETC....

IN OUR MARKET SO MANY CHEETINGS WERE HAPPEND ....
SO BE CAUTIOUS
ALL THE BEST SIR
THANK YOU SIR

Dear Sir , It is your money , you have every right to do legal business....
I want to give only one suggestion you first any one who approched you for trade sharing business ....

only ask LEDGER COPY OF HIS PREVIOUS 1 YEAR RECORD ....
IN THAT YOU FIND HIS CAPACITIES WHAT IS HIS DAILY TRADING PROFIT CHEQUE ISSUES AND PAY OUT DETAILS CONSISTENCY OF TRADE PROFITS ETC....

IN OUR MARKET SO MANY CHEETINGS WERE HAPPEND ....
SO BE CAUTIOUS
ALL THE BEST SIR
THANK YOU SIR
One who know money making method wont like sharing or partnership.
who will work and give half money to someone else??
:)