Expert Day Trader Require-On Sharing Basis

Rkji

I hope you read between the lines.

Hello Friends,

" I am a long term investor but not getting good returns in that. "
" I have experience of day trading & know some strategies to make money in it but don't have time to spend on day trading along with my job. "

-------> truth is, you've still not understood that trading is all about ' YOU against YOURSELF '. Whether you trade long term or short term, it does not matter. The moment you mention that you ' know some strategies to make money ' tells me that you're still to realize that in this zero sum game of trading, its YOU as a trader that is most important rather than ' STRATEGIES '.

-------> Leave intraday alone .. Leave the thought of earning some R.O.I on daily basis.

Please study ' swing trading ' for considerable period and do not feed your hard earned money to any vultures.
------------------------------------------------------------------

" Looking for an expert day trader who can manage my day trading account on sharing basis. I would give my account with Rs.20000 day trading margin to evaluate the trader ...... "

-------> Evaluate YOURSELF with those 20,000 Rs on SWING trading A F T E R you've studied and paper traded enough.

-------> There is a virtual stock game on moneybhai, reliance moneybhai (google it) which allows you to paper trade on SWING basis. Keep studying and keep paper trading there.

Once you succeed consecutively for three months in a row showing a positive growth in capital, start with 20,000 Rs as initial tuition fee of market.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rishi

rishi_kapoor777 at yahoo dot com