Examples of successful traders in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

toingpoing

nice girl friend => extra expenditure (+ little/no help in housekeeping) => less capital left for trading :D
Absolutely right.One sucker would be spending money on her snacks,cold drink,ice cream,movie,shopping,mobile recharge and his precious time and the maharani would be on Facebook or Whatsapp with some other guy/guys/suckers,even while with this dumbo...Then what happens is,atha mazi satakli...result ..lack of concentration in trading and loss!!!:p

Absolutely right.One sucker would be spending money on her snacks,cold drink,ice cream,movie,shopping,mobile recharge and his precious time and the maharani would be on Facebook or Whatsapp with some other guy/guys/suckers,even while with this dumbo...Then what happens is,atha mazi satakli...result ..lack of concentration in trading and loss!!!:p
Dear Toingoing

Do not get angry about this comment: But to me you sound some how frustrated about your past experience with womans and girlfriends. Not all of us have bad experience with there married wifes and girlfriends. In fact: I have not met any successful trader who had the problems you mentioned here in the forum. Sorry buddy, but there are different lives going on out there. All the best and take care / Dan

marimuthu13

its not applicable for everyone ji (though majiority falls in this catagory)

Not sure which direction this thread is going. From successful traders to their earnings to what they share to wives and girlfriends to Aata Maazi Satalki to divorce....and how is this thread helping anyone.

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

Not sure which direction this thread is going. From successful traders to their earnings to what they share to wives and girlfriends to Aata Maazi Satalki to divorce....and how is this thread helping anyone.

Smart_trade
ST da..

we/ you cannot expect all threads to be useful/informative to all..its like expecting all TJ members ledgers in green at EOD

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I know as an experienced trader it will difficult for you to tell us your strategy, but I hope you people are keen enough to tell us at least the money you make annually through trading. This will give us enough confidence
Please post your replies in below format

Income: 6lakhs/12 lakhs/50 lakhs etc
Trader type: Day trader/Swing trader or Both

Thanks in advance
I am thinking of opening a readymade garment shop , all garment shop owners please post your yearly income with type/brand of garments you sell, to give me confidence :D

nirav_j

Smart_trade
OP wants you to declare your annual income so that he gets "inspiration" .. not interested in your or other peoples experiences,advice,methods ...

Just wants to know annual income.

Pls oblige.(?) :D

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
If you have not found any good thread in the entire forum, then it is very unlikely that you will find one in future too. Many find wealth of information in this forum but not like the type you are looking for,to make a winning trader quickly.

Good luck in your search...

Smart_trade
yes started reading one thread by AW10.... looking good :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.