EoD Update of Fibotrader

milkyblack

Hello everyone...
Can anyone pls provide me with the nifty future eod data/ ieod data for past few months please(more would be better lol) :)

Well for metastock/AB format...
Thanks

Regards

Hi guys u can now access Buzzingstocks free recommendations through refferal link

Paste the referral link in e-mails sent to friends or colleagues who may find this site useful. Your friend clicks on the link sent in your e-mail to visit buzzing stocks site. The automated referral points system immediately adds one more point to your total points. It needs only 5 points to access one day free realtime recommendations

Click here

http://www.buzzingstocks.com/in/analysis.pl?ref=mishphar

Last edited:
Hi guys u can now access Buzzingstocks free recommendations through refferal link

Paste the referral link in e-mails sent to friends or colleagues who may find this site useful. Your friend clicks on the link sent in your e-mail to visit buzzing stocks site. The automated referral points system immediately adds one more point to your total points. It needs only 5 points to access one day free realtime recommendations

Click here

http://www.buzzingstocks.com/in/analysis.pl?ref=mishphar

faith

Hello friends I am using kmtushar's eod data for fibotrader.Can any one tell me how can I convert data myself and which software should I use
thanks in advance
faith

faith

Dear kmtushar
I am using your eod data for fibotrader.Can you tell me how can I convert data myself and which software do you use
thanks in advance
faith

Dear kmtushar
I am using your eod data for fibotrader.Can you tell me how can I convert data myself and which software do you use
thanks in advance
faith
Faith, sorry I do not have solution to your problem but I hope some one in the forum would surely come out to help you.

"You can get everything in life you want, if you can just help enough other people get what they want."

Dear Fibotrader Users,

EoD update of NSE & BSE (cash) 08-06-2006:
Future data will be uploaded later. This format is also usable in Metastock.

thanx,
soumya
Hello,

Please send provide the new link to downlod tamplets sectorwise and eod data. Because the links given bellow are not working.

Thanks,
Trademvs.