EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

pkjha30

rpc said:
Hi Mr Jha
I have ver 0.0.85 with me.Do you have any newer version.I have tried using Help > Update Program but nothing happened.
Pls inform
Hi
no Mr or anything like that just call pankaj.
New version is almost ready. Due to time constraint I could not test for various options.Assembly elections are scheduled for 8th may so quite busy.

Also testing for improved speed.

Another thing I am checking is if user changes options or sequence than to prompt for saving of file in a logical way that user may understand easily.

will notify soon.

Pankaj

pkjha30

rpc said:
Hi Pankaj
Thanks.Eagerly awaitng for your notification.Keep up the good work.
With Best Wishes
Hi rpc

you pm is not enabled so I could not send notification. Do enable it or give your mail id. You can check my briefcase.
Regards
pankaj

pkjha30

srisara said:
I missed your posts, so replying late. yes, it is still intact. If you need any technical help, please let me know.

satya
Hi satya

Thanks for replying. Yes I do need your help.What I wanted is an open source programme for forum members so I liked idea of programmers club.when everybody (i.e. who know programming) contribute while interacting with users, the programme would become a wonderful utility available free of cost.

I am not a programmer so there will be limitations.It is just the idea that I worked on. So source code can be optimised , rewritten in different way taking advantage of different execution method., optimising memory requirement etc.

Regards
Pankaj:)

pkjha30 said:
Hi satya

Thanks for replying. Yes I do need your help.What I wanted is an open source programme for forum members so I liked idea of programmers club.when everybody (i.e. who know programming) contribute while interacting with users, the programme would become a wonderful utility available free of cost.

I am not a programmer so there will be limitations.It is just the idea that I worked on. So source code can be optimised , rewritten in different way taking advantage of different execution method., optimising memory requirement etc.

Regards
Pankaj:)
sure, why not. I think we have SwingTrader, Joy, SoftPro and many others who can participate.

Satya

pkjha30

srisara said:
sure, why not. I think we have SwingTrader, Joy, SoftPro and many others who can participate.

Satya
Hi Satya

then let us discuss this idea with others and see the response. in any case I will release the source code once those who are testing it okays. Let others improve it for the benefit of forum members. I think all modified source code and executables should be released in the forum if other members use it and do some modification. One technically qualified member may volunteer to act as code moderator and only finalised code should be released for public consumption in any of the following categories:-

development version
beta version
release candidate(beta-rc)
Stable version.

I dont know if traderji would agree to make arrangement for sourcecode depository in cvs form.

Think about it.

Regards
Pankaj

hi pankaj
help me with ur downloader, have a host of issues to resolve with u.
1) i am supposed to download both original downloader & eod updatae.
2) replace bin
3) now nothing happens
u r email id is

Last edited: