EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

Hi Pankaj,

The software was working fine till 22nd October. Out of blue, it is showing up the error whenever it is opened and on clicking "OK" it is closing automatically. Please check if you can help.

Attachments

pankaj jee
thanks for this wonderful utility as today i installed it got everything in right place but when i click on "stock imformation " tab i get this command "run time error 339 : component "MSDatGrd.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered; a file is missing or invalid "
plz tell it will remain like that or has any solution to it

link - http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2153/86792983.jpg

sir and i also tried to download nse delivery data software shows "delivery data updated" in flash but when i check out path folder the file never gets downloaded plz help me out where i am getting wrong

Last edited:
Hi Pankaj,

The EoD downloader is not downloading the indices data from 1st November onwards. If possible,can you please check on this.

nms

Hi Jha Ji,
EOD down loader is not downloading indices(NSE,BSE) data and also not updating FII/DII data in the 'Stock information'. I think there might be some link change problem in the exchanges.Pl do the needful.
Thanks.

nms

Hi Jhaji and others
EODDownloaderConverter is not converting the F&O data.Pl fix the problem. If any body useing this converter Pl.help.
Thanks and Regards