Earn 15 lacs in 21 months with 1 lot of Minifty??

Please select the points per lot per month you made in last 3 months in Minifty/Nifty

• Profit of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Profit of 100 to 200

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • Profit of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Profit of 300 to 400 points

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Profit of above 400 points

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • Loss of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Loss of 100 to 200 points

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Loss of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Loss of more than 300 points

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • I dont trade Minifty or Nifty

Votes: 104 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Seniors:

Consider this scenario. We start trading with 1 lot in Minifty Fut (investment/deposit of 24,000). We get a monthly gain of 300 points (i.e. 300 x 20 = 6000 in profit). We do this for 3 more months. In the 5th month (6000 x 4 = 24000), we trade with 2 lots, etc. Please see the excel sheet attached.

Extending the above, in 21 months, we will have a profit of 15 lacs + your investment of 24,000.

As you would have rightly guessed from the above ambition, I am a newbie.

Now, how far this is possible? How easy or difficult is it to maintain +300 points monthly. Is it a reasonable target to achieve and achieve every month? I plan to trade with a 20 point stop loss, is it a good idea?

What would be your advice to me?:)
TWENTYONE MONTHS ARE OVER. I HOPE MANY WOULD HAVE BECOME CRORE PATIS AND LAKPATIS.............
OF COURSE MANY WOULD HAVE BECOME ROAD PATI ALSO

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

VJAY

TWENTYONE MONTHS ARE OVER. I HOPE MANY WOULD HAVE BECOME CRORE PATIS AND LAKPATIS.............

:rofl::rofl::rofl::D.........

praveen taneja

:rofl::rofl::rofl::D.........
even if someone roadpati he must be happy at least he tried but I think no one did that

OF COURSE MANY WOULD HAVE BECOME ROAD PATI ALSO - munde_77

Very valid question.

As one of the members had rightly pointed out, the margin required for MINIFTY is around 14-16K. Until the extra 8000 is exhausted will be able to trade. Approximate calculation is for every 20 point loss, we lose 400. So the 8000 will last for 8000/400 = 20 trades.

Remember our capital is 24,000. Even after 20 negative trades, if we want to continue, give 8000 again and then 8000. So to answer your question, we will lose the capital of 24,000 after 60 negative trades continuously without profit. For this you will have to infuse 16,000, which you can take back after 60 losing trades.

I am not going to trade after 60 losing trades. I better forget the market.:cool:

The main point I wanted to drive was it is not the capital that is important to see big money in market but discipline. It is not whether I make 15 lakhs in 2 years.

Also in stock market as you will agree with me, it is with the risk capital we have to trade with -- even if you are an experienced trader. If you are worried about the capital, dont lose your day job.

Action may not always be happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
The above was quoted in post #22

If by losing 24,000 you are going to become a roadpati, you were already a roadpati to start with. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Dear Leo ,...
Definitely your targets are rational.
Just follow a good trading system and enjoy. If we take 300 pts gain per month and 20 working days with market then average points per day are just 15 ..

but those 15 points a day should be after brokerage and taxes calculations.

Simply jump into the Ashishda's thread ,...

http://www.traderji.com/equities/18953-time-stick-my-neck-out-nifty-7300-a.html

Where u will find very nice intraday strategies and trading singals by the masters itself like Saint , Ashishda, Ajax n more ( sorry if i cant mention all )

Best luck ... Regards,..
Darsh

I had the same thought last year and I designed similar 2 ur concept but with Nifty options. With 10K u can reach 4crore. Though not that target but 40 lakhs can be achieved...5 points a day in option i.e 8 points a day in Nifty.

I saw ur thread today and liked it. Thanks anyway, I am on my way.

veluri1967

I had the same thought last year and I designed similar 2 ur concept but with Nifty options. With 10K u can reach 4crore. Though not that target but 40 lakhs can be achieved...5 points a day in option i.e 8 points a day in Nifty.

I saw ur thread today and liked it. Thanks anyway, I am on my way.
There is nothing wrong in conceiving an idea. The key of success lies in putting into work and spinning the money. This gap between the two is so wide and usually unimaginable for novice traders.

It starts from backtesting it on historical data, deriving some tweaks, discounts for execution flaws, unusual volatility (which hits stops ruthlessly), selecting suitable instruments, capital adequacy to withstand a row of losses, building unshakable confidence in the system etc.

If we start from 50:50 win loss ratio as in random theory, making adjustments for loss trades minimizing losses and keeping win trades to run maximising profits, i think we can.

Nothing is impossible as well as everything is not possible.

Regards
veluri

There is nothing wrong in conceiving an idea. The key of success lies in putting into work and spinning the money. This gap between the two is so wide and usually unimaginable for novice traders.

It starts from backtesting it on historical data, deriving some tweaks, discounts for execution flaws, unusual volatility (which hits stops ruthlessly), selecting suitable instruments, capital adequacy to withstand a row of losses, building unshakable confidence in the system etc.

If we start from 50:50 win loss ratio as in random theory, making adjustments for loss trades minimizing losses and keeping win trades to run maximising profits, i think we can.

Nothing is impossible as well as everything is not possible.

Regards
veluri
I didn't get your lecture. Novice IIM graduate are never given main roles, neither novice softawre engg add code to the real time product. Don't write stupidly.

Using strict SL it is possible, if u spend good time with market and your brain is solid.

veluri1967

I didn't get your lecture. Novice IIM graduate are never given main roles, neither novice softawre engg add code to the real time product. Don't write stupidly.

Using strict SL it is possible, if u spend good time with market and your brain is solid.
Not hurt. Go ahead with your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.