Earn 15 lacs in 21 months with 1 lot of Minifty??

Please select the points per lot per month you made in last 3 months in Minifty/Nifty

• Profit of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Profit of 100 to 200

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • Profit of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Profit of 300 to 400 points

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Profit of above 400 points

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • Loss of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Loss of 100 to 200 points

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Loss of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Loss of more than 300 points

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • I dont trade Minifty or Nifty

Votes: 104 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Can somebody explain the ratio of value between Nifty and Mini Nifty
Also how many ticks in one point?
Lot size of minifty is 20 and nifty is 50.So the ratio of lot size is
2.5.Coming to value it is almost equivalent.It differs only in lot size.

Here are practical case studies.....If one trade with a lot of Minifty keeping 30 point target and 20 point stop loss.........and success rate of 70% (i.e in 20 trading day he is hitting target in 14 days and hitting stop loss in 6 days)...then profit is 280-120=160 point ......after 6-8 month graduate to 2 lots .......and after 1 year take 3 lot of MiNifty and carry on ......Let us see how many months You servive.....

mehtaka

hello frnds,
I came across this post, and when saw the excel sheet, i found a major flaw/mistake in calculation.
The calculation goes good when the lot size are stick to 1, but when it is increased, the total profit which is calculated is from adding investment amt+ cumulative profit. Here i would say that, your investment amount already incudes your previous profit, so no point adding it again in the name of culumative profit. Rather than that, we should add total amount + profit.
I hope every one got thepoint which i wanted to say, and soon the post name would change to something else :p

Regs
Mehtaka

very much possible if one have some basic technical knowledge.... but the main problem is shall any one will be content with just 20-30 points profit consistently for such a duration mmm that is big ?

Here are practical case studies.....If one trade with a lot of Minifty keeping 30 point target and 20 point stop loss.........and success rate of 70% (i.e in 20 trading day he is hitting target in 14 days and hitting stop loss in 6 days)...then profit is 280-120=160 point ......after 6-8 month graduate to 2 lots .......and after 1 year take 3 lot of MiNifty and carry on ......Let us see how many months You servive.....
u said keeping 30 point tgt and 20 point s/l,
14 winning days and 6 losing days...calculation would be
420(14*30)-120(6*20)=300 points

and so if you have 300 points in minifty, profit would be 6000 rs (gross)
and so to double your lots it would take 3 months. (margin for minifty approx 10000rs)

plus adding up brokerage and taxes would lower survival period still far more

hc9001

One must consider Mental Aspect of Trading.
It is not only technical, that's why real trading different than paper trading. Everyone have different comfort level for "Maximum Trading Capital Used" and it increases slowly with time & experience only.
May be some successful trader[Technical/Fundamental trader] comfortable of trading 10lots nifty futures with some System/Technical Tools. If he want to increase the number of lots rapidly it will be a DISASTER with same system.
Because, Human Brain has certain 'Money (equivalent to Emotion) Handling Power'; it only increases with time and experiences. No one can increase his/her Emotion Handling Power overnight. If successful trader increases his/her Trading Amount more frequently, it will be a disaster any time: sooner or later.. but surely.
So, my humble request to newcomer,
You must not attract with the Idea 'earn-15-lacs-21-months-1-lot-minifty'.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.