Earn 15 lacs in 21 months with 1 lot of Minifty??

Please select the points per lot per month you made in last 3 months in Minifty/Nifty

• Profit of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Profit of 100 to 200

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • Profit of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 48 12.2%
  • Profit of 300 to 400 points

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Profit of above 400 points

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • Loss of 0 to 100 points per lot per month

Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Loss of 100 to 200 points

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Loss of 200 to 300 points

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Loss of more than 300 points

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • I dont trade Minifty or Nifty

Votes: 104 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veluri1967

I had the same thought last year and I designed similar 2 ur concept but with Nifty options. With 10K u can reach 4crore. Though not that target but 40 lakhs can be achieved...5 points a day in option i.e 8 points a day in Nifty.

I saw ur thread today and liked it. Thanks anyway, I am on my way.

There is nothing wrong in conceiving an idea. The key of success lies in putting into work and spinning the money. This gap between the two is so wide and usually unimaginable for novice traders.

It starts from backtesting it on historical data, deriving some tweaks, discounts for execution flaws, unusual volatility (which hits stops ruthlessly), selecting suitable instruments, capital adequacy to withstand a row of losses, building unshakable confidence in the system etc.

If we start from 50:50 win loss ratio as in random theory, making adjustments for loss trades minimizing losses and keeping win trades to run maximising profits, i think we can.

Nothing is impossible as well as everything is not possible.

Regards
veluri
I didn't get your lecture. Novice IIM graduate are never given main roles, neither novice softawre engg add code to the real time product. Don't write stupidly.

Using strict SL it is possible, if u spend good time with market and your brain is solid.
Here many are novice and still learning. We do take lessons from experienced members such as link given below. God will save us, if not, Stop Loss will without fail.:lol:

http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...dates-only-if-ive-freetime-97.html#post534382

Last edited:
Here many are novice and still learning. We do take lessons from experienced members such as link given below. God will save us, if not, Stop Loss will without fail.:lol:

http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...dates-only-if-ive-freetime-97.html#post534382
I am only intra player. No positional. However my interest is in asto, so predict what I see. May be sometime wrong, but that thread is meant for learner prediction too.

Never compare urself with other, u will insult urself. Doesn't matter other social networking sites ORKUT, MYSPACE etc made billions or not. What is imp is what MARK ZUCKERBERG thought...

veluri1967

I am only intra player. No positional. However my interest is in asto, so predict what I see. May be sometime wrong, but that thread is meant for learner prediction too.

Never compare urself with other, u will insult urself. Doesn't matter other social networking sites ORKUT, MYSPACE etc made billions or not. What is imp is what MARK ZUCKERBERG thought...
stoch_guy,

Lets stop arguing and focus on trading & earning.

Unlike you, I am an occasional intraday player and majority of my trades are swing/positional. Its possible that i am not able to see what you are able to see. Possibly we both are right from our own angles and experience in the trading arena. Hence, the misunderstandings.

Keep updating your progress towards your goal. Also, share your obstacles in the process. It will be of help.

Thanx and Regards,
veluri

stoch_guy,

Lets stop arguing and focus on trading & earning.

Unlike you, I am an occasional intraday player and majority of my trades are swing/positional. Its possible that i am not able to see what you are able to see. Possibly we both are right from our own angles and experience in the trading arena. Hence, the misunderstandings.

Keep updating your progress towards your goal. Also, share your obstacles in the process. It will be of help.

Thanx and Regards,
veluri

Ok.

My plan is 2 show whole world this is possible, so I started from a very small amount 10K, on March 1. I already reached my target. Crossed 20K 2 days back.

So starting here....

March target done --- 20K

(extra money I made till now 2K apart from my target, help me 2 take extra risk or sometime positional distant) however no positional risk for target money as per actual plan.

I wont be updating everyday but sometimes in a week or monthly. :)

I have come across a system which gives on average 200 Nifty points and saw it working effectively after i had few livestream sessions. This system is often live by daytradingsystem on livestream for full trading session for free. Just see it as i found it good for intraday. One may search livestream for daytradingsystem and will find it.

praveen taneja

Livestream search result

Livestream, formerly known as Mogulus,[2] is a live streaming video platform that allows users to view and broadcast video content using a camera and a computer through the internet. It offers a free ad-supported service and multi-tiered premium services.[3]

pravinji , i dont know why its not coming on your side but i join this channel daily after 9.30am and i just type daytradingsystem in livestream search window and i get this channel.

looser

this thread started on Apr, 2008. more than 36 months have passed. have u made 21 lakhs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.