Doubt Relief !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthik
Any information on Mysore Cements? ( You were to revert )
Has the co starting making profits?
How much will the recent price hike improve its bottomline? Any EPS estimates?
Many Thanks
Agilent

Karthik & Saint,

thanks on the Matrix, its showing an uptrend. But, tempts to keep S.L @ 200? whats your go on this?

Also, I would like to know abt Vivimed. After hitting 152, its slowly coming down to 140 with very thin volumes, very good support at 105.

thanks in Advance.
Satya

Hi Karthik

Can you advice me about centurion bank.. The volumes look strong.. is it good time to enter that stock..

Thanks

Nishant

karthikmarar

caprice said:
Hi Karthik

Can you advice me about centurion bank.. The volumes look strong.. is it good time to enter that stock..

Thanks

Nishant
Nishant

Foe centurion Bank 21 was a resistance point. Now trading at 21.55.volume had also increased. Good sign. It has to sustain above 21 to have an upward movement. Maybe a little risky to enter now. One could wait for a couple of sessions to confirm uptrend. It depends on your risk appetite.

regards

Karthik

karthikmarar

srisara said:
Karthik & Saint,

thanks on the Matrix, its showing an uptrend. But, tempts to keep S.L @ 200? whats your go on this?

Also, I would like to know abt Vivimed. After hitting 152, its slowly coming down to 140 with very thin volumes, very good support at 105.

thanks in Advance.
Satya
Satya

Matrix looks good to go up. Better to hold. Even I am tempted to put a stoploss of 200. Actually it is not a bad idea., because falling below 200 is going back to the old trading range.

Vivimed lab does not look very good on the charts. It has to move beyond 150 to have a uptrend. Better to stand aside and watch.

regards

Karthik

srisara said:
Karthik & Saint,

thanks in Advance.
Satya
Hi Satya,

Am a bit more conservative........My stoploss would be 185(that is 2rs below the previous pivot low of 187).

All the best!
Saint

karthikmarar said:
Nishant

Foe centurion Bank 21 was a resistance point. Now trading at 21.55.volume had also increased. Good sign. It has to sustain above 21 to have an upward movement. Maybe a little risky to enter now. One could wait for a couple of sessions to confirm uptrend. It depends on your risk appetite.

regards

Karthik
Hi Karthik

Thanks for the quick clue... I was thinking the same thing..

thanks again

Nishant

caprice said:
Hi Karthik

Thanks for the quick clue... I was thinking the same thing..

thanks again

Nishant
Hi Nishant/Karthik,

Nice find......agree with Karthik,let it demonstrate strength before we jump in.A close today above 21.5 would be enough for me to get in,but should close strong for today though.Great find,guys!

Thanks!
Saint

Hi,

I want to know your views about PNB.
I got it during IPO and still holding it.
ICICI is coming up with another IPO and I am thinking of taking it.
So, would it be wise to take out from PNB and invest in ICICI?

Please do suggest.

Regards,
Narendra

Dear ssnkumar,

Do not subscribe for ICICI ipo as the price band is 505 to 545, and the market price is somewhere around 540. it's very highly priced, unlike the previous ipo where the price band was 255-285...So my advice dont go for it, better buy from the secondary market...

Regards....

Manish Jain.

Status
Not open for further replies.