Discount Broker Comparison

bpr

The analysis are purely based on numbers. The background and reliability of the brokers are not taken into context.
bpr good comparison but pls add the highlighted point as well that is the very basic & the most important point.
Please provide inputs regarding this for all the brokers and i will include in my comparision. The problem is this data is not easily comparable and subjective in nature.

bpr

Very good info. I think it is also important to look into other aspects of broker i.e. background of the broker ( will your money be safe).
How is the pay out , cos that is what will speak about the intentions of the broker. if he is quick he is surely dedicated . I am making this point cos something like NSEL defaulted and these are too small brokers. Also customer service from the brokers side is something which needs to be looked into along with technology used in terminal.
Who do you think outperforms in the following criteria.
Background/Payouts/customer service/ technology
Please provide data I will try to include them in my data.

bpr

I would really like to know the margin policy for these brokers. Zerodha is excellent and required only 40% of SPAN margin to take a position. I think this point is important as it allows greater leverage and should be a significant factor for higher volume intraday traders, probably as important as the low brokerage and turnover charges. What is the point of a discount broker where you need to put up higher cash margin?
Tradejini is missing here, it has a model similar to Zerodha, 20 per order
http://tradejini.com/pricing.php
They are providing 20 per trade which is old.:rolleyes: We are here mainly interested for unlimited trading plans which provide substantial saving than Zerodha. So I guess they don't qualify. I checked their turnover charges any ways and nothing to write home about.

Please go through plans of SAS. There rates are quite cheaper e.g. FNO/Cash they are charging Rs9/- per order. please visit link : www .sasonline. in.

AFORASTRO

Please go through plans of SAS. There rates are quite cheaper e.g. FNO/Cash they are charging Rs9/- per order. please visit link : www .sasonline. in.
consider wisdom capital.I personally thought to go for achiievers from rksv but wc seems a lot cheaper.Still waiting for reviewssss on wc

is their any restriction? Like not able to sell the shares via VPS?
yes that i asked them.
They told me that if u want to buy u can do that and the delivery will be credited to ur dp account but if u want to sell then u have to do from angel only or the other way is sign the dp slip submit in angel and transfer them to the VPS pool account, then u can sell from VPS.
I think this restriction is with all brokers not only VPS

bpr

yes that i asked them.
They told me that if u want to buy u can do that and the delivery will be credited to ur dp account but if u want to sell then u have to do from angel only or the other way is sign the dp slip submit in angel and transfer them to the VPS pool account, then u can sell from VPS.
I think this restriction is with all brokers not only VPS
yes that is what I was thinking.thanks for confirming that this is the same case with all the brokers.