Discount Broker Comparison

Download Discount Brokerage Calculator 2.1

-Removed VPS
-Removed Procon
-Removed all per lot brokerage
-Added Composite edge
-Reliability page in progress

Let me know if there is any bug.
@bpr, can you please let me know why Procon was removed? I was planning to open account with them after VPS. Thanks.

bpr

@WCPL

According to NSE website the sub-broker definition.

A ‘Sub-Broker’ is any person who is not a Trading Member of a Stock Exchange but who acts on behalf of a Trading Member as an agent or otherwise for assisting investors in dealing in securities through such Trading Members.

All Sub-Brokers are required to obtain a Certificate of Registration from SEBI without which they are not permitted to deal in securities. SEBI has directed that no Trading Member shall deal with a person who is acting as a Sub-Broker unless he is registered with SEBI and it shall be the responsibility of the Trading Member to ensure that his clients are not acting in the capacity of a Sub-Broker unless they are registered with SEBI as a Sub-Broker.

So Are you guys already registered with SEBI?
If yes can you share the registration number as I could not find it in your website?

whisky

BPR are you a trader?

with vps gone i am opening account with zerodha , i think it is the most reliable discount broker among others for the time being. but who trades in large volume may be disappointed as it does not hav any fixed plan.

bpr

BPR respond to this. Take the below facts into account as a big alert

WC with in 4 months of start, first shut down their office in Naraina Village Delhi
, Then handed over to someone in Janakpuri Delhi,
Now continuing with virtual office address from Gurgaon, Haryana

Working without any support staff with no direct customer service.

Owner Dev Mookerji's misrepresent himself as Banker in Traderji which he is not
refer below post
and used abusive language being drunk & is banned in TJ. After that he created so many ids n doing promotion still in the forum.
Truth is Dev not a banker & he is from Kolkata and not from Delhi.
@SKU
I am reserving my judgement about WC instead of jumping to quick conclusion.
You have already posted this n number of times. It is getting irritating now.
Let people take their own decision.If you have any personal agenda with WC then please create your own thread.
I have asked WCPL whatever question is relevant to me.

before I answer that Can you please let me know on what basis you select Procon?
I'm in need of Discount Broker offering unlimited trading in MCX. I was planning for VPS but now I have to choose someone else.

My second bet was Wisdom Capital but after some users rising doubts I opt for Procon weighing more on reliability rather than lower transaction charges. Added Procon have got office in my city Chennai.

bpr

I'm in need of Discount Broker offering unlimited trading in MCX. I was planning for VPS but now I have to choose someone else.

My second bet was Wisdom Capital but after some users rising doubts I opt for Procon weighing more on reliability rather than lower transaction charges. Added Procon have got office in my city Chennai.
hmm
the reason I removed them because their application still pending at NSE.
For MCX it is ok , I also noticed that they have reduced their transaction charge from 450 to 350.
I might add them back only for MCX.