Discount Broker Comparison

bpr

Hello,

This has come to our notice that some of our competitors in the market are trying to defame Wisdom Capital with their vested interest.

Any such untowards comments will be dealt strictly with legal action.

Traderji Mods are requested to keep a record of IP address of following member ids Rajeshxluthra, MasterSunny, SeemaVanavani, Happy&Lucky, KISHORENK (All of them Banned now) and SKU, Whisky, RavishReport, Satishji, OPchandna etc.

Any doubt/clarification about the authenticity of Wisdom Capital can be cleared by calling me on this No 8586990305.

Thanks and regards
Bharat Chabra
Vice President
Wisdom Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
It is high time you guys should open a thread here and maintain it.
This will nullify everything.
That requires far less effort than going after all the members who supposedly spread misinformation about you. just my 2 cents.

bpr

For VPS it could also be margin call defaults due to recent wild movements
Lets not speculate on such things without hard evidence.
It could be anything.

Also to all those who now think reliability of discount brokers is now a big issue, I disagree. Unless VPS failed to return some of the traders money then that question does not arise.
If all the online traders of VPS gets their money back then actually it is a positive for discount brokers in general that when their closing their business, they are returning all the money.

VPS provided good service to its traders during their tenure and if they are closing their business without causing any issues to the traders then they will be remembered as a good discount broker who tried to do something different.

Last edited:

bpr

Some points can be included

1 Broker history & it's Management,their qualification, Broker is registered main broker, their registration no. etc.
Agreed.
2 Broker Location, HO,Regd. Off, no. of Branches, no. of employees etc.
No of branches is moot point for discount brokers as they are supposed to work with one office and reduce cost.
Again number of employees is moot point. The trader does not care.

3 Have on DP
Having their own dp is good if they pass on the benefits to the consumers. There are some brokers who have own dp but they do not pass the cost benifit to the consumers. Also most of the brokers having a DP partner provide the collatral margin also. so no difference. It is just a convenience feature not a reliability indicator.
4. Have on clearing
I am not aware if any discount broker is having their own clearing for that they have to be generate very big volumes. Again what matters is what is the final cost they are charging the traders, if they are doing their own clearing or through somebody else does not matter.
5. When they started business , if new, what they were into prior to this business. etc.
When they started business is valid point. Again what they were before is a useless parameter. It is like all these websites who put since 1895 even though they have started real business in 1980. The point is they are still new to online discount brokerage industry.

btw if you have any data on the above on the listed brokers in the calculator feel free to share it.

Download Discount Brokerage Calculator 2.1

-Removed VPS
-Removed Procon
-Removed all per lot brokerage
-Added Composite edge
-Reliability page in progress

Let me know if there is any bug.
BPR why not removed Wisdom Capital? they are not a registered main broker just a franchisee as sub-broker of Alicblue, new into business started in Apr.2013, with no support staff & customer service, operating with virtual address.

We are also considering the same and from Jan/Feb 14, our official and sponsored thread will be started in Traderji.
Why not now? This creates big doubt on your reliability & a big ? on the safety of Traders funds.

You can do promotion in TJ with many fake IDs but not have any staff to handle formal thread on TJ.:D

poortrader

Download Discount Brokerage Calculator 2.1

-Removed VPS
-Removed Procon
-Removed all per lot brokerage
-Added Composite edge
-Reliability page in progress

Let me know if there is any bug.
ActionFin seems to be taking a very high refundable deposit for unlimited plan.
So it is not a viable option for many. What if they close their business like VPS within few months?

Wisdom is also not in my radar due to reasons stated by SKU. Advertising through dummy id etc is surely not what good professionals do.

@BPR how u calculated the 487 Rs for ActionFin?

Now SAS is looking good, but they do not run a thread in TJ, closing of VPS has raised doubts about these brokers, whether they can continue or not.
Has anyone opened account with SAS? Please provide feedback

bpr

ActionFin seems to be taking a very high refundable deposit for unlimited plan.
So it is not a viable option for many. What if they close their business like VPS within few months?

Wisdom is also not in my radar due to reasons stated by SKU. Advertising through dummy id etc is surely not what good professionals do.

@BPR how u calculated the 487 Rs for ActionFin?

Now SAS is looking good, but they do not run a thread in TJ, closing of VPS has raised doubts about these brokers, whether they can continue or not.
Has anyone opened account with SAS? Please provide feedback
For platinum plan
(1200 AMC + svc tax on 1200+ (9% of 50000 deposit))/12 = 487
plus they charge 1 paisa per order which is also included in the calculation.