Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

All the members who follows the thread, are you doing some home work for tomorrows trading or just doing Timepass.
Just timepass, bro. Will see SGX tomorrow morning. No major news flow today evening.

Einstein

I think in such volatility, where Index itself is giving 2-3% move in both direction. its best to trade long on 15 min chart.. since today's global signal are bullish. I'll take long position today. with the exit signal on 15min chart

TraderRavi

low risk profile

TR bhai...thoda sambhaalo bhai...phir se option jaise mat khela karo..restrict on number of trades..too many trades increase the loosing probability. :thumb:
yes the number of trades sud be less but for that TF sud be higher, which is not possible at present, but still sud be max 5 per day.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

I think in such volatility, where Index itself is giving 2-3% move in both direction. its best to trade long on 15 min chart.. since today's global signal are bullish. I'll take long position today. with the exit signal on 15min chart
SGX nifty already @ 5555 , +114.........:lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

New RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan today came out with a slew of measures, including more trade settlement in rupees to rescue the battered financial markets and hinted at a shift in focus from inflation control, doggedly pursued by his predecessor, to boosting growth.

Shortly after he took over as the 23rd Governor of the central bank, Rajan, 50, addressed the media with a prepared statement in which he laid out a detailed road map for his innings in the short term, which he called a "big initial package."

He also rescheduled by a few days the date for his much- anticipated first monetary policy statement to September 20. The new Governor set up a number of committees for revising and strengthening monetary policy framework, financial stability, financial inclusion, NPAs and an outside panel of experts headed by former Governor Bimal Jalan to screen applications for new bank licenses.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/economy/raghuram-rajan-arrivesa-bang_945009.html

sam_kuw

Its all owe to Rupee. its trading near 66.2 against USD. Rupee starts to fall again then we may think of taking shorts ....or else go long
Or maybe its a welcome to the new governor.