Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Exide we discussed few days back over here and it blasted ++ ;)
Chola did its target++
Jindal creeping upwards will book 50% shortly
Bpcl we spoke again nice and steady++ Dividends in play as well fingers crossed. Green all around
Adani ports again slow and steady - green hoping for more northwards move

Asian squared few from swing holdings
Ceat, Bajaj, Maruti - hold

IBUL - added as a friend suggested and I trust her instincts - lets see

Respectfully

Reliance am out. Had built this position when it dipped guess around AGM time
LT I am out as well

Exide been trying to get in at 159.6 when I last quoted over here now its at 165+ story of our lives.....:madi:

Adaniports candle structure am getting confused now - Had jumped in when it tanked. I am hoping for 800 mark any expert opinions?

Respectfully

Stop Loss ..... to keep or not to keep ......... :rolleyes: STOP LOSS HUNTING SHARKS .......:wtf:

apegaonkar9

This new portal has become big headache. Forget about successful submission.
I struggling to link my wife Addhar Card wit pan card.
Lot of emails sent to higest level.
Instead of making life easier they are doing otherwise.
Pathetic company like Infosys had made blunder in past , Still new websites developed is erroneous, I think they haven't learnt from past.
No words to say.....
Bank is sending messages after messages blocking this or that services.....

Suppose I have an FD for 2 years in a Pvt Sector Bank (say X) at 6%, which may be merged with another PSB (say Y) that provide 4% for the same period, in due course of time, as per media reports (may be a rumour).

Now my query is:
- whether it is safe, I mean PSB Y, will pay said FD
- whether PSB Y, will pay for 6% or 4%

Thanks

Please state the procedure to close a trading account and demat account, of a deceased person.
Is there any specified time period by which it has to be done.

Secondly, is it legally safe to deposit cheque etc and to withdraw money (online or by previously signed cheque), I mean, to operate bank account of a deceased person

Thanks

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Nifty PE ratio has actually fallen from more than 40 in February March to 26 today, so market isn't that overvalued as it seems, earnings caught up much more than the price.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
Adding to your info. Next month the earnings report might again get the PE ratio down.
1630826843397.png

1630842770863.png

Last edited: