Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Unfortunately, the spending as claimed by FM before and during budget speech is not upto mark. The expenditure or deficit shown in accounts is actually from FCI account (Food subsidy). Govt didn't spend on expenditure as planned in 2020-21 budget. Moreover, the proposed expenditure in 2021-22 budget is slightly more than it was for current year. (again Interest payment make biggest part of govt spending, which will increase in next year along with food subsidy).

So its doubtful that any fresh major infrastructure expense boost will be given to economy. Farm cess added on various items will add to inflation. Part of Excise duty on petrol/diesel is shifted to Farm Cess which would give some leeway in future to raise excise duty on petrol/diesel again.
In an interview, former Fin Sec Garg (that guy with a sly smile) has also hinted at the very same things... **************************

Last edited by a moderator:
Mkt has given its verdict on HFFC today i guess. whatever miniscule 20% was shown has been eroded.
Yes sir... sellers outweigh buyers by 10x... and considering that RIIs were only 10% quota, it seems that mainly big guys are selling... better to wait before entering...
Edit: My bad... retail quota was 50%... I confused this with pigeon....

GME $100 :D:D:D:D:D. hdege funds to reddittors
Actually retail is new fii now...they are playing so heavily on technicals that it's easier for big guys to take market higher in pre market session than fighting them in market session..

Last edited: