Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Correct. Trading amid such high volatility will be suitable only for traders with quick decision making and fast fingers. Momentary system held up may cause huge anxiety in such market.
Dear buddy

No, you do not need fast fingers. I will post about this in my next posting, but not today.I already did give an idea about how to get out of this mess in the following posting: https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-8541#post-1402976

You also should read the thread from "Primitivetrader" about his system. If you may like you even can read my thread about option trading, but Santhosh10 and PT thread will do the job in a more simple way.

DP.

Dear buddy

No, you do not need fast fingers. I will post about this in my next posting, but not today.I already did give an idea about how to get out of this mess in the following posting: https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-8541#post-1402976

You also should read the thread from "Primitivetrader" about his system. If you may like you even can read my thread about option trading, but Santhosh10 and PT thread will do the job in a more simple way.

DP.
Thanks..Sure will go through the above.

aaru

that continuous caller tune.. and what we are being told about the mask is a tad misleading.. the diseased / suspected ones should be wearing it rather., Can avoid quite a bit of damage.. this they should publicize / emphasize/ request the public

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

DanPSup

ADVICE FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH FROM WHO\; (March 14 (GMT):

"Minimize watching, reading or listening to news that causes you to feel anxious or distressed; seek information only from trusted sources and mainly to take practical steps to prepare your plans and protect yourself and loved ones. Seek information updates at specific times during the day, once or twice. The sudden and near-constant stream of news reports about an outbreak can cause anyone to feel worried" WHO: Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak

DP

checkmate7

Curious Case of YESBANK:
So if retailer cant sell who are holding stock for less than 3years then who will sell? the person who were keeping it for more than 3years will sell now when government is trying everything to revive it and when they know they can exit at better price.

So only left retailer are who have less than 100 shares which will be very less and will be absorbed.

Now only stakeholder who can sell is not retailer..So they have not sold yet and waiting for selling at this price or higher price :confusedd::confusedd: ?
So no down movement in yesbank only it can go up for 3years or at least till whatever price non-retailer wants to exit :DD

Am I right or more angle left in this???

Last edited:

DanPSup

Curious Case of YESBANK:

So if retailer cant sell who are less than 3years old in this stock then who will sell the person who were keeping it for more than 3years will sell now when government is trying everything to revive it and they know they can exit at better price.

So only left retailer are who have less than 100 shares which will be very less and will be absorbed.

Now only stakeholder who can sell is not retailer..So they have not sold yet and waiting for selling at this price or higher price :confusedd::confusedd: ?
So no down movement in yesbank only it can go up for 3years or at least till whatever price non-retailer wants to exit :DD

Am I right or more angle left in this???
My English is not to good as it is not my mother tongue language. So excuse my funny question with all my respect I have towards to any posting to you and you know this.

Coming to the funny point: You wrote: So if retailer cant sell who are less than 3years old, this could be understood the wrong way.

checkmate7

My English is not to good as it is not my mother tongue language. So excuse my funny question with all my respect I have towards to any posting to you and you know this.

Coming to the funny point: You wrote: So if retailer cant sell who are less than 3years old, this could be understood the wrong way.
:DD:DD yes.. not my mother tongue either