Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Most of the folks would remember in Jan of 2018. SBI small cap fund was the top performer and the fund was locked and was not accepting new investors. During that time I was researching on the fund and found two stocks were the main reason for the fund performance. I dont remember one of them , the other is Thangamayil jewellers (276% returs in 2017). Find the monthly chart of the stock. Is it turning? It just popped up on my daily scans and i remembered it.

1579788640445.png

Disclaimer : This is not a trade recommendation. Just an observation. Dont know who is holding now. I dont hold it

KAL.YUG

Vikas Bhai ...can you help me in metastock professional to plot 50 EMA and 100 EMA cross over.. TIA
XRAY Bhai
Are you asking how to add indicators or create an expert adviser?

If it is about adding indicators then, in "Indicator Quick list" drop down select Moving Average drag and drop on price chart.
Then in properties method choose method/type of MA.
(You have to drag and drop twice.)

If you are looking to create a Expert adviser then let me know, I will try.

And XRAY bhai, what happened going back to Metastock?

Last edited:

XRAY27

XRAY Bhai
Are you asking how to add indicators or create an expert adviser?

If it is about adding indicators then, in "Indicator Quick list" drop down select Moving Average drag and drop on price chart.
Then in properties method choose method/type of MA.
(You have to drag and drop twice.)

If you are looking to create a Expert adviser then let me know, I will try.

And XRAY bhai, what happened going back to Metastock?
i Know that part of drag and drop...but i need arrow signals for the cross over..which i'm unable to address ..intra i'm still using Amibroker...meta stock is only for EOD charts...nothing special

mohan.sic

Most of the folks would remember in Jan of 2018. SBI small cap fund was the top performer and the fund was locked and was not accepting new investors. During that time I was researching on the fund and found two stocks were the main reason for the fund performance. I dont remember one of them , the other is Thangamayil jewellers (276% returs in 2017). Find the monthly chart of the stock. Is it turning? It just popped up on my daily scans and i remembered it.

View attachment 39900

Disclaimer : This is not a trade recommendation. Just an observation. Dont know who is holding now. I dont hold it
this disclaimer is nice...