Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

Banknifty fell down buy nifty not buzzing
this again is just an opinion, the premium inflation and volumes are a bit healthier in banknifty and the stocks required to manipulate there is much more defined and limited, hence i think the movement and manipulation is far more lucrative in that index than the nifty. hence these wild prices at times.
and you can see the way the price premium detiorates is sometimes unbelievable. i have seen days when the premiums drop 50-60% straightaway when it opens the next day even when the index is moving in favour of the the option

apegaonkar9

like i was observing yesterday, the pull was down there was good activity around the lower levels that's the reason i said down. but i guess some manipulation was to be expected. i noticed that the unwinding still around 28300 / 11350 . thats why i gave my warning at that point.
whether people agree with me or not, my feeling is there is a good amount of manipulation in the markets and all these news / fundamentals etc., are secondary to decide the movement. in fact my opinion is it is used by the players to kill a few more of the retailers.
in addition to my observations earlier i see that many times the volumes seen in the options generally play out either the same week or the next. so my feeling is these price points are in a way pre decided by these chaps.
of course opinions can wary and people can defy what i said. i am just saying what i think
:D
Lagta hai ki net chalu hogay . Jara Nifty ko neeche le ke au