Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

These weekly options move so fast. How do you guys even get in and out so fast?
You put predetermined profit booking levels and wait?
ye raaz hame bhi baat do. ( even I want to know the secret)
Many a times I don't get filled, and mkt order means no control over the trade so I don't have this scalping technique in my arsenal.

mohan.sic

These weekly options move so fast. How do you guys even get in and out so fast?
You put predetermined profit booking levels and wait?
nifty options are normally not so fast sir...sometimes it happen.

entry based on future move.. like I mentioned nifty fur level of 11245 ..entered a call then..
exit- no rule...happy with profit..exit..

** but if nifty comes back to 11245 again...not sure if we can enter again...

imo same level may not hold always...

Riskyman

Many a times I don't get filled, and mkt order means no control over the trade so I don't have this scalping technique in my arsenal.
I have no clue bro. I just watch these guys saying they got in here and out there.
Ive seen how fast they move and its tough to get in/out for me with limit order.
Zerodha doesnt allow market order for options so that hurts.

I scalp stocks very quickly though

travi

Also, since HEM bhai posted earlier, the secret to intraday trading is actually having more number of scrips BUT you apply some kind of filter. This will remove almost 90% of stocks and only handful are left. in those, you look for trade.

Also, if you keep scanning at few intervals, you will see that you can have moving stocks and decide further as per own trading method. so no forced trades.
just one example is see Indigo chart of yesterday and today. It looks like patient Dead on arrival today.
yest it was highly active stock in 2nd half although i didnt trade it but it gave me an opportunity to check.