Day Trading Stocks & Futures

When you have "Suspicious Minds", become "Comfortably Numb" and experience the "Sound of Silence". It leads to the "Stairway to heaven" where "Nothing else Matters" . Soon you will become the "Sultan of Swing".

:cool::cool:
I think investing is better as ST sir said.

Riskyman

I think investing is better as ST sir said.
(Jokes apart. Ill give you a serious answer.)
St bhai is right. Investing is a must. But we must also try to make money by trading. Specially, when we are young, we can take more risk. Trading is a difficult business. Agreed. But, its not a beast you cannot tame. You have to be committed, sincere, hard working and most importantly patient. Its not so much about technicals like levels/support/resistance etc etc. I have said this before and I will repeat it again fr you... Trading is a mind game. Its a game of decision making. A trader could be very good at chart reading but he will be as good as cow dung if he cannot make a decision in time.
So, apart from chart reading skills, psychology plays a huge role. For me personally, its 75% mind and 25% chart reading ability. Not sure about others though.

No no i understood bhai. Take trade, place stop-loss and target and be a system. Work like a robot.
No No Bhai. You did not understand me at all. Ill keep it like this till you find out what I meant.:)
Trading stuff i already explained in above post.

Last edited:

raj_singh

When you have "Suspicious Minds", become "Comfortably Numb" and experience the "Sound of Silence". It leads to the "Stairway to heaven" where "Nothing else Matters" . Soon you will become the "Sultan of Swing".

:cool::cool:
I tried it deeply, the problem is if anyone deep experiencing "Sound of Silence" then it is difficult to get out from this, at least in my case so i don't try it on trading hours..