Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The only problem with calls is that they will only go up if the situation improves but then the IV will reduce drastically.

Puts on the other hand might work better if the situation deteriorates because then both IV and delta will work in favor.
jo hona tha wo ho gaya. dono taraf se . IMO ab sirf chati petenge .

kharikumaar

The only problem with calls is that they will only go up if the situation improves but then the IV will reduce drastically.

Puts on the other hand might work better if the situation deteriorates because then both IV and delta will work in favor.
agreed. but war is too serious a matter to escalate now. these things are all mostly knee jerk reactions ( my opinion). the options volumes still indicate an upside. though it has slightly comedown from 275 to 272.
and i bought next week. so some cushion

rjshem

HI
Kal jaha close huey they nifty & bnf ..dono waha pahunch gaye, Laut key buddhu ghar ko aaye.jitna aaj upar chadey, utna hi neechey utar aaye.

this is also a new "EXPIRYYAPA"
Today has become trading holiday because of "ZERODHAYYAPA" Tradign ka mood hi kharab ho gaya.nifty key 10 points bachey they weekly target key, toadays trade was long in the morning..above 10900..was a n easy trade...
after 11:30, good shor trade, but vo bhi nahi leney de raha zerodha
mood hi kharab kar diyaa
thanks
better move on to someone else more reliable than to stay and lose money and peace .missing good trend days will cause more damage than the gains from low brokerage think and decide .all the best .nice to see u get more consistent aur exit bhi acha banega with time.keep going.

stock_mani

agreed. but war is too serious a matter to escalate now. these things are all mostly knee jerk reactions ( my opinion). the options volumes still indicate an upside. though it has slightly comedown from 275 to 272.
and i bought next week. so some cushion
Do cover them with credit spread as well.... it will work good if VIX reduces. On the same side it is not good for naked long calls.