Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Instead of my posting the charts, if someone posts his trades as per his understanding, many will contribute to correct the trades. Follow all the rules and mark the trades and then we can see if the trades are correct or incorrect.

Today in Nifty Fut there was only one long trade ...

No one will learn anything by just observing the chart posted by me.

Smart_trade
I would have taken an entry on breakout of the region as price spent an hour without going down.
1550767510510.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Simple clause is we should not engage with any kind of business, jobs , either part time or full time etc etc while we are offered a full time employment by employers... Its common across any industries irrespective of positions
NO.should not engage in a competitive business.meaning it should not be in the same field.Bhai I have worked for three 100 year old american companies in risk and compliance.We find such cases and give exemptions.Competing business is the key.

Raj232

Better use mobile as your trading terminal...Jada log aa jaaye to cafeteria me chale jao:)
Yes, today was trading on the minute chart to avoid time lag due to expiry... the disturbance was everytime the low was made.. just when I wanted to put in the Buy order !!! .. :-(

Better not to trade while in office...ethical problem...
Most unethical people are there in the office, manaers themselves are watching youtube movies, many others also trading... known to me.. but problem is when someone who doesnt know comes for KT.. "bhai show me how to make money.. " that too by watching my screen realtime .. and asking questions on the top of their voice :)

Raj232

Yes but he cant use office laptop..but can use mobile if its his not company sponsored..and data connection also his own...
Its better to automate his system which run in his house and gives signal at his mobile when there is any entry/exit....

Or better check if your boss is also into trading :p...Fir dono cabin me baith kar roz meeting karo :DD:DD
Problem is when boss is in loss just because he took an opposite trade to show his smartness ..
...and then has a grudge against you if you are in profit .. !!!

Raj232

NO.should not engage in a competitive business.meaning it should not be in the same field.Bhai I have worked for three 100 year old american companies in risk and compliance.We find such cases and give exemptions.Competing business is the key.
Yes, you are correct. Competing business is the key. Plus there is a clause, that limited amount of personal work (for convenience or otherwise) is permitted to be used from office. Eg phoning home from office phone, sending personal email (not spamming) , etc is all legitimate. :)

Raj232

Hope Your manager and his chamcha not on this forum .. ;)
Manager and chamcha are not open minded and surely not on this forum. We have superheroes here.. seriously :)

Simple clause is we should not engage with any kind of business, jobs , either part time or full time etc etc while we are offered a full time employment by employers... Its common across any industries irrespective of positions
That concept has changed long ago. Maybe in Indian companies, it still exists, i'm not sure. In my company, some ladies watch youtube openly, mentioning that they are bored and need some recreation at the desk :) .. no one dare say a word against them .. :)

Both together !!!!!! Kuch to gadbad hai Daya.................
Bhai, this is common practice, .. "when cat is away, rat is at play.. "

salaried employee involved in derivative transaction need to upload income proof and income range before 15th March
where is this data (income proof and income range) to be submitted ? to broker or company or I-T dept ?

iwillwin

Manager and chamcha are not open minded and surely not on this forum. We have superheroes here.. seriously :)

That concept has changed long ago. Maybe in Indian companies, it still exists, i'm not sure. In my company, some ladies watch youtube openly, mentioning that they are bored and need some recreation at the desk :) .. no one dare say a word against them .. :)

Bhai, this is common practice, .. "when cat is away, rat is at play.. "

where is this data (income proof and income range) to be submitted ? to broker or company or I-T dept ?
Zerodha has mailed to upload income proof before 15th March...else derivative trading will be stopped....as per sebi

Raj232

happens every year. need to upload last 6 months of bank statement.
I have not done this since last 2 years, and they never sent me an email for this .. !!!
In any case i dont use any margin (trade only NRML with balance in my a/c :)