Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

its wrong to trade during news day, unless you are having always on.
if profitable at least exit partially.
He is correct :) @kharikumaar Jo mil raha hai Le lo...if u r intraday player

kharikumaar

He is correct :) @kharikumaar Jo mil raha hai Le lo...if u r intraday player
i know it @checkmate7 . when i saw it was not willing to go below 3800 . i took a trade at 3811 with just 8 points sl. and have moved stop loss to 3866. so i know that much is guaranteed. i'lljust let it run to auto square off. since i am on BO.

checkmate7

equity could not do anything since had a medical emergency and was at the hospital the whole day. came back at 8.30 took this lucky trade. so shouldn't push my luck too much
pata to hai aapko when you will leave position aur upar jaayega...if you dont and wait it will go down :p ...

lemondew

From the statements you made i assume for initial screening tatasteel was a candidate for bof and bajafin bo. Later depending on pa one may or may not trade

General observation is that if a sock opens gap up close to the resistance and after consolidation breaks out of resistance,it is likely to be a durable breakout....on the other hand if the resistance is far away and stock reaches the resistance without consolidation, then the breakout is doubtful...likely to be a failure ...but if there is consolidation then it can be a good durable breakout.

Every rule and observation can have a few exceptions.....

ST