Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Ok , this was the process. :DD
subah 7:50 se laga hun iske piche.
windows open ho rahi thi but main screen dikhane ke 1-2 min baad hang ho ja rahi thi. nothing working. So I had to switch off power button to shut it down. 3/4 baar try karne ke baad I tried safe mode with networking . it worked and I saved folders and other items from C drive to D drive. in case windows format karna pade to iske liye. I uninstalled few softwares installed in last few weeks like cccleaner and system mechanic. fir bhi kuch nahi hua. then system restored to 3 november. but normal mode still not working. then again safe mode mein chalaya. phir aapne bola ki last known good config mein chalao to maine system shutdown kiya par on karne par normal mode khud hi theek se kaam karne laga hai. good config wala dialogue abhi try nahi kiya hai.
Great! If it works well in safe mode then its most likely some minor problem which can be resolved. No need to format drive :p
Just to ensure better efficiency, click on the start icon, type msconfig and enter.
In the system configuration popup, click on start up and see if there are any user installed programs (skype etc). Uncheck if there are any programs that you do not require at start up. Apply and exit. restart the comp when you can.