Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Now bears made a century in SGX Nifty. Missing the opportunity to short.
Missing the Night Session of trading. It was about to start from OCT 1st. :oo

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
SGX...Whhoooo Mufasa !!
LoL
Bring it on bears, such opportunities come once in a 4-5 years... stagger your buy, this mayhem not going to stop soon as 10550 is taken out.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sir,
That R file is awaited, from the link posted got CSV file.
Thanks
There you go.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xj5vFL4S7nn7THKADqKVczAaFvAGV_zn

I have uploaded the R file names Data_Pull.R.I suggest you use RStudio since it will automatically update any dependent packages.
Also uploaded the List file with symbols and tokens of FNO stock.
Bonus : I have uploaded the Database of FnO 5 min Intraday which is from 2015 till as of yesterday.Also the format file is there for Ascii imports.

Any issues let me know.

Will also update the link in my signature so that the link does not get list in our discussions.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
There you go.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xj5vFL4S7nn7THKADqKVczAaFvAGV_zn

I have uploaded the R file names Data_Pull.R.I suggest you use RStudio since it will automatically update any dependent packages.
Also uploaded the List file with symbols and tokens of FNO stock.
Bonus : I have uploaded the Database of FnO 5 min Intraday which is from 2015 till as of yesterday.Also the format file is there for Ascii imports.

Any issues let me know.

Will also update the link in my signature so that the link does not get list in our discussions.
there are 3 files data pull , fno format and list.
Database of FnO 5 min Intraday which is from 2015 could not found.

Riskyman

swing traders getting all the meat :watching::bored:
Swing trading can make lots of money. Specially when there are big gaps in your favor.

On a separate note, Infibeam and DHFL may still offer some downside. Think after the big fall, the initial 1-2 day pull back is over. DHFL may slide towards its recent lows in which case there is some money to be made.
Capture.JPG

XRAY27

swing traders getting all the meat :watching::bored:
Bhai ,!!! Trader should operate all three legs.. intra/swing/positional..for his best interest !!! :)